Nothing Lasts Forever ?

f78k

I listen to Sevdaliza since her debut with The Suspended Kid, my favourite is Amandine Insensible!  She's extraordinary !! The most beautiful thing I saw was when someone commented that thought she was a trans woman and she replied saying "no problem babe , it's a compliment, trans is beautiful", lovely ! 

Yeah, I didn't even recognize Madonna in this.  I highly doubt anyone else will either who isn't a huge fan.  Song is awful. The video is ridiculously dumb.  Obviously she didn't agree to do this to be recognized for it.  Possibly she was calling in a favor or was hoping to be part of something avant-garde. 

I take it as is a criticism of artificial intelligence. Madonna's face was placed on a model with a healthy / young / beauty standard body in deepfake style. I believe it is a criticism of AI body image manipulation on social media and other media products (like music videos). I could be wrong though

The Madonna aspect is pretty easily overlooked, and I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been watching for it.  But whatever the connection, I really like the song!  The beat is fucking fire.  I thought the video was fabulous.  This is the first thing I've heard in forever that makes me wanna check out more of the artist .  I'm intrigued.

On 11/7/2023 at 11:07 PM, McDonna said:

@PlasticLimboI've been enjoying her a lot lately since this post! She sounds great on the songs that aren't heavily edited!

Sevda's music sounds experimental, sounds weird or something like when you hear Alysson Goldfrapp or Bjork for the first time. It's like trip hop, you gotta go deep into it.