New Ariana Grande Single "yes, and?" Will Heavily Sample "Vogue"

Fabiolous

Great pop record! Ari always delivered.

And as expected no direct sample from Vogue but u can hear it all over the song and as elements of early 90s house. 

9ff8ac42e3d487f1e5aa3108da8c3b86.gif

Crazy that Ariana was in studio just a couple months ago but Madonna who was in studio also with Max Martin almost a year ago keep her silence.  :Madonna008:

2 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Great pop record! Ari always delivered.

And as expected no direct sample from Vogue but u can hear it all over the song and as elements of early 90s house. 

9ff8ac42e3d487f1e5aa3108da8c3b86.gif

Crazy that Ariana was in studio just a couple months ago but Madonna who was in studio also with Max Martin almost a year ago keep her silence.  :Madonna008:

I ain't heard it yet but is it better than Dangerous Woman? (The song ofc)

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I ain't heard it yet but is it better than Dangerous Woman? (The song ofc)

I HEARD IT.

IT'S NOT.

IT'S PURE TORTURE ACTUALLY.

25 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely, even though the songs sounds 90's, which is very trendy and very cool, i don't hear any sample from Vogue.

Nor I do. Many thanks Ari, and hope you don't miss Scooter at all during the process of topping Billboard Hot 100 to THAT.

Yes can hear the Vogue nod all the way through, the claps instead of clicks the beat, the 'real' sounding drum parts and the twinkly parts. 

Its not totally clear but you'd think of Vogue when it came on the radio. The vibe is very similar. Also agree with the Cathy Dennis mention. 

I wasnt sure if I liked it but by the end its actually quite catchy, maybe shouldve released for the Summer? 

This is bangin. 
Mel & Kim Respectable

Deeper & Deeper - Sheps Deep Makeover Mix with the descending drum fills. Classic 90’s.

The Vogue beat with those lush thick snares. 

The Sasoul Orchetsra ooh I Love It bass. 

Janet & Luther Best Things In Life Are Free

That gorgeous clean fresh early 90’s sound with all the good chords. 

Uplifting and fun. Something that’s been missing a while imo. 

33 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yes can hear the Vogue nod all the way through, the claps instead of clicks the beat, the 'real' sounding drum parts and the twinkly parts. 

Its not totally clear but you'd think of Vogue when it came on the radio. The vibe is very similar. Also agree with the Cathy Dennis mention. 

I wasnt sure if I liked it but by the end its actually quite catchy, maybe shouldve released for the Summer? 

Damn who has mentionned Cathy Dennis ??? I swear i was about to post about it !!!!

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

This is bangin. 
Mel & Kim Respectable

Deeper & Deeper - Sheps Deep Makeover Mix with the descending drum fills. Classic 90’s.

Janet & Luther Best Things In Life Are Free

That gorgeous clean fresh early 90’s sound with all the good chords. 

Uplifting and fun. Something that’s been missing a while imo. 

This new song is EXACTLY what I'd expect to find at a "baile charm funk" in my Rio de Janeiro back in 1991. Ari makes points to me for it and can be forgiven of not having toured Positions even after pandemic "ended."

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

@Alibaba did first. Page 2. 

Insane ! We had the exact same thought. I even mentionned Cathy Dennis no later than this morning while talking about the new Ariana track ! 

Talking about Cathy, current artist should give her a call, she can created melodies and hook like no other.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic