Madonna and Katy Perry? 🤞

10 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Wasn’t there a rumour some time ago that Madonna was spotted in a studio with Katy?

u mean this?

"Madonna and Katy Perry spotted yesterday leaving the studio"

Fzhgt7jXoAAqvAy?format=jpg&name=900x900

in reality it was not Katy Perry and it was bar on upper east side

just

another day

another fantasy

37 minutes ago, mickaellanvin said:

RUMOR: Kylie Minogue and Madonna would be included in the partnerships for Katy Perry's new album.

According to rumors from an ATRL member, one of the songs was produced by Greg Kurstin, a renowned North American producer and composer. 👀

i hooope sooooo

smart move for Katy Perry

madonna should do it before!

We've been hearing rumors of a Madonna and Katy collab for years now.  I believe when they did the V magazine shoot together people were speculating they had collaborated on music together. Anyway, I'm sure this is just a rumor. I won't believe it until we see an official confirmation from either camp.

10 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Don't like Katy Perry, she's basic 

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.  But she's hardly "basic".  She's quite the entertainer with a great sense of humor.  I love how fun she is.  I would agree her music isn't something I would say is groundbreaking or enlightening, but for the most part it's pure pop/dance fun.  I love how she doesn't take things too seriously and is able to poke fun of herself.  Teenage Dream is and will probably be her best album. It's full of great fun tracks.  She definitely horned in on a sound and feel our society needed at the time.  She's managed to keep herself in the public eye, even though she hasn't really scored a huge hit or hit album for some time now.  I can't see her ever topping what's she's already done, and her only move now would probably do something totally unexpected and more serious which I am not sure she would be up to task for.  At this point, I don't really see the point of Katy and Madonna collaborating. I don't think it would gain either of them a hit song at all. But I could be wrong!

28 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i still hope she do something...... those girls are amazing singers with huge career ..... i dont understand why Madonna doing nothing.....

nothing? 

bianca.gif

She did remix with Tokischa

be happy and forever grateful for it 

and maybe..maybe we will get another one :08: