Madonna sued for ‘false advertising’ after starting Brooklyn concerts 2 hours late

Askeroff

9 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I should have went to Law School. The only winner here is the lawyers lol

My teacher at high school advised us, "everyone in the world needs to do Law School - this is the real literacy that prepares to life." Shame I put my passion and vocation first...

...but now I remember a drug dealer here in Rio once killed his lawyer by tying him and burning him into a gas barrel...

1 minute ago, honestlyhlf said:

Real talk... When she came out around 21:30pm in London on the 5th December I was actually a little upset she didn't come on later as I was mid-conversation with my new friends :speakno::seeno:

That’s so nice, I hope you stayed in contact.. I’m sure many people have found new romances waiting around for her to show up

48 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

this is more laughable than that JPG BA lazy ass T-shirt thats jut been announced - M should send them both one of those as compensation :thinker:Cracking Up Lol GIF

I don't get why some constantly insert "lazy ass" to something that is actively been released?  What's "lazy ass" about it?  How is it "lazy" to release a(n) (overpriced) product where Madonna is helping an African country in need?  I don't get it?  What's so "lazy" about that?  There's nothing "lazy" about this product. If anything, it's a good gesture to sell these shirts. I may not agree with the pricing or have no interest in the shirt, but it's hardly "lazy". 

Did I happen to mention the world "lazy" in my question above?  :gasp:

Lets be real. She could take a dump on stage while miming Luke Slater's mix of POG at 2:45am and leave immediately after and there would still be people here saying "It's a known fact you need a week's vacation, a raincoat, and extra toilet paper to see the queen, losers!". 

big ang drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

25 minutes ago, rayofciccone said:

That’s so nice, I hope you stayed in contact.. I’m sure many people have found new romances waiting around for her to show up

We absolutely have! A few of us are planning to meet up in Spring, and I have an invite to go to Mexico 🥰

I count my blessings I was constantly surrounded by the most incredible people at the shows I went to, and not people with the mentality/attitude of these "fans" who are trying to sue :pray:

2 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

We absolutely have! A few of us are planning to meet up in Spring, and I have an invite to go to Mexico 🥰

I count my blessings I was constantly surrounded by the most incredible people at the shows I went to, and not people with the mentality/attitude of these "fans" who are trying to sue :pray:

Happy for you!!!!

Is always nice to meet intresting people with values....

I went to the first Toronto show by myself and had a BALL just being around other fans and people going to the show. By the time she started I had't even noticed what time it was LOL.

The only reason I think I could be upset is if I was IN the venue for hours and then it was cancelled... but hey, shit happens.

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I went to the first Toronto show by myself and had a BALL just being around other fans and people going to the show. By the time she started I had't even noticed what time it was LOL.

The only reason I think I could be upset is if I was IN the venue for hours and then it was cancelled... but hey, shit happens.

This show are always amazing place.... With people who are very intresting.....