Lil Nas X documentary cameo

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

I like him, I think he is super funny 

Same here!  I'll be curious how far he takes his career! 

2 hours ago, Bermu said:

I can understand his frustration.  Obviously, Madonna has done so much that it's almost impossible for an artist like him not find some inspiration from her.  But it must be frustrating to try to make a name for yourself and certain fan bases come out with the claws,  making accusations that one is copying another. I've yet to see him to disrespect Madonna in anyway.  Also, Madonna seems to like him as well.  There's only so much one can do before their art might resemble another.  Even classic bands and rock artists from the past, have ran into similarities and comparisons.

This is a part of Madonna that needs a highlight. She is constantly helping and rooting for new artists (or established ones) and collaborating with them, and the world just sees "calculation" or Madonna being opportunistic. 

Let's not forget Madonna was at one of Gaga's first shows in NYC before she became a household name. 

Even dancers. 

It's giving Madonna supporting Britney in 2008 when the world was saying she was crazy. 

21 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This is a part of Madonna that needs a highlight. She is constantly helping and rooting for new artists (or established ones) and collaborating with them, and the world just sees "calculation" or Madonna being opportunistic. 

Let's not forget Madonna was at one of Gaga's first shows in NYC before she became a household name. 

Even dancers. 

It's giving Madonna supporting Britney in 2008 when the world was saying she was crazy. 

This is something i really love of her..... I think for example the feats with 070shake , saucy Santana, sickick ecc ecc

37 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Even dancers. 

Sadly this will be featured on her remembrance when she is no longer around. It’s great that there are smart people like us that recognize the true nature of an Artist like M.