The Grammy for Best Use Of Fuck Song goes to....

OR A Career-Spanning Celebration of Fuck

Which of our Queen's songs featuring the word FUCK is your favorite and why? If you don't have a favorite Fuck Song what about your favorite Fuck moment? 

"And while we're on the subject of 'fuck', I just wanna say that 'fuck' is not a bad word, 'fuck' is a good word! “Fuck is the reason I'm here! Fuck is the reason you are here! 

From "You can fuck with me" to "You fucked it up" to "What the fuck do you think you're doing" to "I'll teach you how to fuck" to "Fuck me" and beyond.

If you don't like my attitude or this post, then you can fuck off. 

madonna-wtf-madonna-what-the-fuck.gif

Let's revel in this racy four letter word in all of it's glory. 

I'd give the Grammy to Justify My Love (Hip Hop Remix) because its so unexpected at the very end. Masterful usage of shock factor. 

My favorite Fuck moment is David Letterman episode.

She must hate Blond Ambition Nice footage for the time she recorded it but I do love her shouting several fucks (or "f-bombs" - why it's so funny to call this way) before doing that Donald Trump joke...

And, speaking of Trump, the best use of the "f-bombs" was unarguably during Women's March, I so love CNN (by then) for not even trying to censor any single of them...

I still think one of the most underrated moments has to be the BBC boss in his car listening to her on radio live at Blond Ambition Wembley, having asked her to try to tone down the swearing from the previous night. The shear heart stopping panic and terror that must have followed and furious phone calls (obviously before mobile phones) must surely be movie worthy.