Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 minute ago, rodrigochecchia said:

We can read the content here:

https://leiaisso.net/0aqxv/

And, yes, the Brazilian press is facing a huge crisis... As a Press Relations I am also facing the consequences. But Lauro Jardim is a columnist that still has some credibility. I believe that he wouldn't allow it to be aired (even if he was not the one who actually investigated this and produced the content)  if they didn't have strong sources. Anyway, it is also included that there are some details being negotiated. I also have some other reasons to believe this is happening (and already planning my trip to Rio to check it).

Can I stay at your couch? :lol:  

The paywall "disappeared" after I browsed by original link:

https://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/lauro-jardim/post/2024/03/show-de-madonna-em-copacabana-esta-confirmado-e-deve-ser-o-maior-de-sua-carreira.ghtml

I will charge for it meu paulistinha!

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The paywall "disappeared" after I browsed by original link:

https://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/lauro-jardim/post/2024/03/show-de-madonna-em-copacabana-esta-confirmado-e-deve-ser-o-maior-de-sua-carreira.ghtml

I will charge for it meu paulistinha!

If you don't get me, I was trying access the report through a Google link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/oglobo.globo.com/google/amp/blogs/lauro-jardim/post/2024/03/show-de-madonna-em-copacabana-esta-confirmado-e-deve-ser-o-maior-de-sua-carreira.ghtml

For this link paywell is present. For the one from my previous post, not.

Internet's so damn funny, don't you think so???

By the way, I will say a few words to @rodrigochecchia in PORTUGUESE - have yourselves the work to translate them and you'll get why I chose to write them not in ENGLISH.

Paulistinha, moro a dez minutos A PÉ de uma estação de metrô. Saindo da estação, chego de 35 a 40 minutos em Copa (tenho que fazer baldeação na Central, claro).

Valores por DM.

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

By the way, I will say a few words to @rodrigochecchia in PORTUGUESE - have yourselves the work to translate them and you'll get why I chose to write them not in ENGLISH.

Paulistinha, moro a dez minutos A PÉ de uma estação de metrô. Saindo da estação, chego de 35 a 40 minutos em Copa (tenho que fazer baldeação na Central, claro).

Valores por DM.

Are not you believing in me, paulistinha? I will reserve the couch to someone else!!!

Can't believe I will FINALLY see her live after 16 years of wait. It will be epic, iconic, and I'm sure I'll burst in tears just as I did last year when I saw Lana Del Rey on MITA Festival (she's my fave along Madonna).

Also I'm glad I'll be back to Rio, even if only for two or three days, way before I thought I would. Can't wait to walk down Copacabana and Ipanema again, see the sunset down at the Arpoador (one the most beautiful views I ever had) and also see my friend which I'm in love with for the last three years (and which unfortunately don't feel the same way as I do)

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

Can't wait to walk down Copacabana and Ipanema again, see the sunset down at the Arpoador (one the most beautiful views I ever had) and also see my friend which I'm in love with for the last three years (and which unfortunately don't feel the same way as I do)

it makes me a bit emotional :Madonna041:

hope you will find your way

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

Can't believe I will FINALLY see her live after 16 years of wait. It will be epic, iconic, and I'm sure I'll burst in tears just as I did last year when I saw Lana Del Rey on MITA Festival (she's my fave along Madonna).

Also I'm glad I'll be back to Rio, even if only for two or three days, way before I thought I would. Can't wait to walk down Copacabana and Ipanema again, see the sunset down at the Arpoador (one the most beautiful views I ever had) and also see my friend which I'm in love with for the last three years (and which unfortunately don't feel the same way as I do)

I wish I was there to feel the excitement the city is going to be experiencing!!! 

I fucking love Rio and Brazilian Men 

46 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

it makes me a bit emotional :Madonna041:

hope you will find your way

It's hard sis, I even dream of him sometimes... wish I were a little bit colder so I wouldn't feel that much and hurt myself, but I'm way too intense (leo, just like our queen)

1 hour ago, theblessedjoker said:

Oh please, another album?

We have to stop demanding new material from an artist with more than 1.454 songs, especially when the last ones haven't been so good. Let het rest in her own time.

Well you can always go and close the door behind you. Thank you. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced