Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

why would the sponsors invest one billion dollars in one show? It doesn't take more than a few millions to bring a major star to perform.

I believe it has to do with expense further than the show itself. Security and infrastructure to deliver and keep everyone safe. Traffic flow in the are, police etc

And the most expensive of all advertising, that's where all of the money goes, from billboards to TV, magazines etc. Brands that spend big bucks want to be sure they received lots of advertising in the right places.

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

It's a shame info is leaking - but for such a big operation, involving so many people, it was inevitable.

BUT I still strongly believe, it's her show and it's right to be able to announce it when she is ready.

This just made me remember when RH leaked and how pissed she was, the statement of feeling r*aped on instagram... it's her right to announce things when she's ready, no one has the right to leak anything. I feel sorry for her, but now that it leaked I can't help but feel very excited/anxious and want more info so I plan my trip calmly

What's bothering me it's that the leak originated on a fans page.

Wouldn't it be better to wait a few days/weeks until making sure that everything is signed? There was no need to rush the news, and if that's really the reason why the show hasn't been announced yet… well, damn.

• Honey Little changed the title to Brazilian Concert
Just now, Nahash said:

Why I do sense all of this is just a very bad joke orchestrated by the Brazilian media???

it wouldn't make much sense, too many serious media outlets reported about this... sure, they would gain extra clicks and make some profit with fake news, but they could make up some more sensationalist stuff than Madonna extending her tour with one extra show.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

it wouldn't make much sense, too many serious media outlets reported about this... sure, they would gain extra clicks and make some profit with fake news, but they could make up some more sensationalist stuff than Madonna extending her tour with one extra show.

1 minute ago, Nahash said:

Ok, so let's wait till Tue so

25 minutes ago, androiduser said:

fans are going overboard with theories... one billion dollars, new songs, new stage, DVD recording, live broadcast...

Most definitely.  My guess; it's going to be the same show as she's been performing, but possibly a Latin influence song change where she's known to switch up songs from time to time.

Anyway, we await the news and see what happens.  I personally have no interest in attending a huge venue like this.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced