Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 minutes ago, FraP said:

I'm thinking of going to Brazil. I'll decide within this week.

If it was my first time visiting Brazil I wouldn’t go, it’s going to be caos, caos, caos. Go for NewYear or Carnival it’s amazing. 

If you are young, strong and can endure the extreme conditions don’t think about it and visit a wonderful country, beautiful and fun and welcoming as no other. 

11 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Here is the structure used for Rolling Stones.

P.S.: I was not allowed to attach the photo directly because I got the message "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed per post. Manage Attachments to free up space". Can someone help me with this, please?

I would help you but just yesterday learnt how to upload pictures 🤣

37 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Even if they don't have tickets they might have measures to allocate a certain number of people? For security and control. So you might need a bracelet or something, or just use the hotel entrance as security gates.

the hotel entrance leads to the hotel so I'm sure the hotel won't be used to usher in 1 million people... The hotel deal is more likely there for the VIP guests

35 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I'm nervous for her doing something of this magnitude as a live broadcast to be honest, especially when it will be the first outdoor event of the tour. The vultures will be circling overhead. Let's pray her vocals are in-sync with the backing tracks and that she doesn't party too much in Mexico and end up with deep-croak. 

@wtg1987 is that you? I know you're Nikki Finn too...

...btw, M could even toss live here like she did during Express Yourself at Tears of a Clown in Miami and she'd very acclamated.

Again, WE BRAZILIANS AREN'T GEORGINAS. AT LEAST WE BRAZILIAN M FANS... THE LAST THING A BRAZILIAN FAN CARES FOR MADONNA IS IF SHE MANAGES TO HIT ANY HIGH NOTES - WE'RE NOT JUGDEMENTAL, WE'RE NOT CONDEMNATORY - WE ARE JUST AWARE OF MADONNA'S FLAWS AND WE DON'T CARE FOR THEM AS EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD SHOULD BE. AGAIN, CAPS IS MY "KARMA IS A CAT" LYRIC SO I'M VERY PROUD OF IT!!!

14 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

You haven't been to Brazil yet. Come here and see by yourself why every single artist in the world gets completely crazy with us and usually says that the concerts here are the best ones in their career.

Where's the party? In Brazil.

Yeeee!

12 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

If it was my first time visiting Brazil I wouldn’t go, it’s going to be caos, caos, caos. Go for NewYear or Carnival it’s amazing. 

If you are young, strong and can endure the extreme conditions don’t think about it and visit a wonderful country, beautiful and fun and welcoming as no other. 

Are you from Brazil?

I'm still quite young, I'm fit (I run half marathons and do a bit of calisthenics). I think I can handle physical fatigue!

My problem is psychological fatigue. I could go at most from the morning, not much earlier. And I would need to find people to go with. I prefer traveling alone; I love traveling to the other side of the world by myself: I'm more open to meeting others, to connecting with the local culture, and I'm independent. I always make friends in hostels or with organized tours by meeting other travelers. But a concert alone is not an experience I'd have, so maybe I'll look online for some nice fans I could go with!

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Just out of curiosity...what is the big deal about this particular show other than it being free, being involved with an old bank, and being on a beach. I mean she's played in Brazil before so it's not like it's in a place she's never been to before like India or South Korea...i could even understand if it was Australia but what's the deal with this one?

Nothing.

She just loves us (and a big amount of money)

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

the hotel entrance leads to the hotel so I'm sure the hotel won't be used to usher in 1 million people... The hotel deal is more likely there for the VIP guests

Exactly. People will be able to access the venue through other points on the Beach.  Of course, those who are hoping to getting a close up view will want to try to access through the hotel or nearby. Other than that, you just show up.  There is no way anyone planning to attend this will be turned away.  It will be one huge beach party.  You can jump in half a mile down the beach if you want to.  Unfortunately, for a lot of attendees, it's going to be more about what you can hear than what you can see. :)

23 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

This was The Rolling Stones attendance 

IMG-7520.jpg 

OMG. Imagine going there, being in the back, and then having the audacity to tell people the next day that you went to a Madonna concert. I mean, I was basically at the Madison Square Garden shows when I was at my apartment watching TV that night then. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Just out of curiosity...what is the big deal about this particular show other than it being free, being involved with an old bank, and being on a beach. I mean she's played in Brazil before so it's not like it's in a place she's never been to before like India or South Korea...i could even understand if it was Australia but what's the deal with this one?

I am just tired to give you a proper answer so I will recycle one I gave to someone else here on Infinity a coupla days ago:

Sorry dear hope I ain't hurtin' ya.

34 minutes ago, FraP said:

I'm thinking of going to Brazil. I'll decide within this week.

Pros:

- I want to see it just because it's a big event that might make history and I'd like to be there

- I think there will be surprises, there will be shouting and crying

- She will give her all

- I'd visit Brazil for the first time in my life

- It's free, it's like paying a VIP ticket and travel to Brazil for free 

Cons:

- I know I would end up very far from the stage, I would see everything from the screens

- I've already seen this show four times and I don't want to see it again, that's enough for me

- I have to spend 500€ for flights plus accommodation

- I don't know if I can take more days off and work remotely

I’m in the same boat. I pre-booked air and hotel (just in case), but the idea of being alone in a crowd of over a million is a little bit daunting. 
But I can’t shake the feeling that this is going to be so epic and historic that I’ll regret it if I don’t go. 

11 minutes ago, FraP said:

Yeeee!

Are you from Brazil?

I'm still quite young, I'm fit (I run half marathons and do a bit of calisthenics). I think I can handle physical fatigue!

My problem is psychological fatigue. I could go at most from the morning, not much earlier. And I would need to find people to go with. I prefer traveling alone; I love traveling to the other side of the world by myself: I'm more open to meeting others, to connecting with the local culture, and I'm independent. I always make friends in hostels or with organized tours by meeting other travelers. But a concert alone is not an experience I'd have, so maybe I'll look online for some nice fans I could go with!

I’m from Mexico, been in Brazil six times for two weeks at least each time, Brazilians are a riot and surely you’ll have an amazing time, are you gay? The men are BEAUTIFUL and the food is amazing EVERYWHERE. 

Regarding the concert experience Me, myself and I wouldn’t go unless I had a vip ticket or watch it at one of the hotel terraces nearby. That’s absolutely a young fit man like you. I prefer to be drinking caipirinhas with a handsome Carioca at a jacuzzi 😉

13 minutes ago, Inco said:

Nothing.

She just loves us (and a big amount of money)

Will I finally have the honour of discovering ur real identity after these so many years when we bump at beach?

Ofc I'll keep this secret the same way M keeps her secret if she even has written a song dedicated to the child she almost had to Jellybean as fakely hinted by some asshole fake insider on ATRL.

1 minute ago, David3333 said:

I’m in the same boat. I pre-booked air and hotel (just in case), but the idea of being alone in a crowd of over a million is a little bit daunting. 
But I can’t shake the feeling that this is going to be so epic and historic that I’ll regret it if I don’t go. 

Go!

Go with @FraP

The beginning of the greatest love story 

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Regarding the concert experience Me, myself and I wouldn’t go unless I had a vip ticket or watch it at one of the hotel terraces nearby. That’s absolutely a young fit man like you. I prefer to be drinking caipirinhas with a handsome Carioca at a jacuzzi 😉

THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE TO SUCH THOUGHT. MUCHÍSIMAS GRACIAS CUATE FOR HAVING EXTERNATED MY CLOSETED MIND.

6 minutes ago, Nahash said:

THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE TO SUCH THOUGHT. MUCHÍSIMAS GRACIAS CUATE FOR HAVING EXTERNED MY CLOSETED MIND.

Definitely if there are actual tickets (iconers, vip access, etc.), even if they’re not great seats, I’d be a definite yes. 
The hotel I booked has a rooftop bar, so I’m going to call and see realistically if that’s an option too. 

14 minutes ago, David3333 said:

Same. I love traveling on my own, but I don't wanna be alone in a crowd of a million people.

13 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m from Mexico, been in Brazil six times for two weeks at least each time, Brazilians are a riot and surely you’ll have an amazing time, are you gay? The men are BEAUTIFUL and the food is amazing EVERYWHERE. 

Judging by your picture, you seem young too! But it's still exhausting. Indeed, if one could watch from a privileged spot, that would be the best! It would be great to watch from a rubber boat that comes close to the shore. But I don't think that's allowed haha.

Anyway, I know they say Brazilians are sexy. It's not always true, but I'll take a look. Obviously, I'm gay. The die-hard straight Madonna fans are 0.1% 😆

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Go!

Go with @FraP

The beginning of the greatest love story 

Might be! Ahahah

It's clear that if you don't go early in the morning or the day before, you'll see Madonna from very far away. My point is that it should be a beautiful experience in itself.

I imagine a crowd of people dancing, even very far from the stage, but still enjoying a moment of music, of Madonna, all together. And this, in my opinion, is beautiful in itself.

It's not just about seeing the show, but about there are so many people together enjoying a great moment connecting each other.

And in my opinion, that's why she should sing Music, because the song's lyrics are perfect for such an eveny

Maybe as e finale after BIM/Celebration

2 minutes ago, Lorx said:

It's clear that if you don't go two days before, you'll see Madonna from very far away. My point is that it should be a beautiful experience in itself.

I imagine a crowd of people dancing, even very far from the stage, but still enjoying a moment of music, of Madonna, all together. And this, in my opinion, is beautiful in itself.

It's not just about seeing the show, but about there are so many people together enjoying a great moment connecting each other.

And in my opinion, that's why she should sing Music, because the song's lyrics are perfect for such an eveny

Maybe as e finale after BIM/Celebration

I agree with everything you mentioned here.  And what's even cooler, is it will be filmed and broadcasted, so if you can't see the show up close, you can come back to it later and see the show much better.

I also agree; it would be awesome if she broke out singing "Music" at the end. 

Guys, this morning I was thinking about something interesting about the live broadcast of this big free show...

What if?... This show will be available in the next months through one popular streaming site or many popular streaming sites (just like Taylor Swift did with her Eras Tour last year) and that version that is going to be distributed is the "fixed" or "Madonna's Version" (you know what I mean) version of the show and after that we are going to get this version of the show in physical media (DVD/Blu-ray/CDs/LPs) 🤔

I said this because to this day we have had no official confirmation that any of the Celebration Tour shows have been filmed in their entirety for a future release, I know that the LA shows were supposedly recorded for a future release but we didn't get any confirmation about this more than a photograph by Jonas Åkerlund assisting the cameramen at the Kia Forum or maybe they were actually recorded to be a "backup" concert film if the Rio show ended up being a total mess? 🤔

1 minute ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Guys, this morning I was thinking about something interesting about the live broadcast of this big free show...

What if?... This show will be available in the next months through one popular streaming site or many popular streaming sites (just like Taylor Swift did with her Eras Tour last year) and that version that is going to be distributed is the "fixed" or "Madonna's Version" (you know what I mean) version of the show and after that we are going to get this version of the show in physical media (DVD/Blu-ray/CDs/LPs) 🤔

I said this because To this day we have had no official confirmation that any of the Celebration Tour shows have been signed in their entirety for a future release, I know that the LA shows were supposedly recorded for a future release but we didn't get any confirmation about this more than a photograph by Jonas Åkerlund assisting the cameramen at the Kia Forum or maybe they were actually recorded to be a "backup" concert film if the Rio show ended up being a total mess? 🤔

The live broadcasted version will probably have "tricks" applied already, help with the vocals, etc. This is huge so surely she wants to look and sound as good as possible.

I don't mind as long as it's an epic show!