Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

11 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I hope it ends with Madonna being declared the President of Brazil. "After extensive negotiations, we have determined that this is also her coronation ceremony."

it will happen dear....... this is why the Rio concert.........that's the real reason....... keep the secret to that day honey...... you and  i we know the truth...... you and i are too smart for this world........

18 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Guys, this morning I was thinking about something interesting about the live broadcast of this big free show...

What if?... This show will be available in the next months through one popular streaming site or many popular streaming sites (just like Taylor Swift did with her Eras Tour last year) and that version that is going to be distributed is the "fixed" or "Madonna's Version" (you know what I mean) version of the show and after that we are going to get this version of the show in physical media (DVD/Blu-ray/CDs/LPs) 🤔

I said this because to this day we have had no official confirmation that any of the Celebration Tour shows have been filmed in their entirety for a future release, I know that the LA shows were supposedly recorded for a future release but we didn't get any confirmation about this more than a photograph by Jonas Åkerlund assisting the cameramen at the Kia Forum or maybe they were actually recorded to be a "backup" concert film if the Rio show ended up being a total mess? 🤔

I have a feeling the Los Angeles shows were filmed as Jonas was there talking with the camera crew and from the clips on YouTube the shows looked the most on point yet  - Erotica looked amazing and like she was trying even harder like she does when shows are getting filmed plus with the multiple nights they could have got all the angles they needed over several nights in the same venue and had time to film a rehearsal for close ups - will be interesting if they film in Mexico though as the last arena shows and is there for multiple nights same as LA

7 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I have a feeling the Los Angeles shows were filmed as Jonas was there talking with the camera crew and from the clips on YouTube the shows looked the most on point yet  - Erotica looked amazing and like she was trying even harder like she does when shows are getting filmed plus with the multiple nights they could have got all the angles they needed over several nights in the same venue and had time to film a rehearsal for close ups - will be interesting if they film in Mexico though as the last arena shows and is there for multiple nights same as LA

I also said they were probably filmed as well because he was working during those shows. No one saw any 35mm cameras though. But maybe they plan on shooting it on digital instead.

1 hour ago, missberic said:

I must say I feel kinda bad for brazilian fans who haven't seen her in 15 years and will have to compete not only with people from all over the country for a spot near the stage but also with some hungry ass foreign fans who are flying to Rio after already seeing the tour before lol 

No different than the many who fly in from all around the world to see her at other venues.   Still, I suspect the native fans will have much more of an idea to score a good view than someone just coming in from another country.  Nevertheless, this is a huge event. I think most know this isn't a "competition" and it's about having a fun outdoor concert experience.  

1 hour ago, missberic said:

I must say I feel kinda bad for brazilian fans who haven't seen her in 15 years and will have to compete not only with people from all over the country for a spot near the stage but also with some hungry ass foreign fans who are flying to Rio after already seeing the tour before lol 

the queen is the queen dear.........

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Madonna premiering her brand new song would be the cherry on the cake

of an amazing cake......

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Whatever she has been recording in the last 5 years it’s time to see the light!!!

yes!!!! 5 years look like an eternity.........