Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 hours ago, sara94 said:

Since the gig is getting broadcasted, do you guys think they will make the show a little more "family friendly", like covering up the topless dancers, no masturbation etc? 

For sure you don't know Globo.

Anyway, Sasha's and the Aussie minor's nipples granted a 14 years old rate to Rebel Heart Tour DVD here in Brazil.

That means such footage could be aired by 5 in the afternoon on any TV channel here.

220963700_Screenshot_20240424_094112_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dfdbf812bacc3776c2cdf67cfe31f7df.jpg  Notice the "14" to the right lower corner of DVD.

But MDNA Tour DVD/BD granted here a 18 years old rate (not suitable to any minors).

1 hour ago, kauebarros1 said:

Nobody cares about Jesus Luz in Brazil except for flash appearances in programs like The Farm, Ex on the beach and another realities coming from a rank of TV stations with no relevance audience 

And the Hora da Venenosa on Balanço Geral on Record TV...

594883673_Screenshot_20240424_094615_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ad6006ec6367ad37a8d515538d349d12.jpg

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

For sure you don't know Globo.

Anyway, Sasha's and the Aussie minor's nipples granted a 14 years old rate to Rebel Heart Tour DVD here in Brazil.

That means such footage could be aired by 5 in the afternoon on any TV channel here.

220963700_Screenshot_20240424_094112_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dfdbf812bacc3776c2cdf67cfe31f7df.jpg  Notice the "14" to the right lower corner of DVD.

But MDNA Tour DVD/BD granted here a 18 years old rate (not suitable to any minors).

And the Hora da Venenosa on Balanço Geral on Record TV...

594883673_Screenshot_20240424_094615_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ad6006ec6367ad37a8d515538d349d12.jpg

kkk

Fofocalizando e Tv Fama 🙈

OMG YES!

Best DJ in the world 

VQNjSFoLjBk.jpg?size=1290x1274&quality=9

diplo

I love you so much Rio. always been my favorite city in the world . since my first time in 2004.. I fell in love. everything I knew about people culture and music was turned upside down by going to funk carioca parties. It has been 20 years of inspiration and i’ve come back to work on music, fell In love a few times . drank a lot of cachaça , made a documentary, performed in clubs and festivals, learned a language, and was lucky enough to make music for the biggest pop stars in the country. For me to come back to perform with Madonna next month might be the biggest event of my entire life so please come May 4th and also post your requests below ..

1 my recent party on sugarloaf
2 climbing in vidigal
3 playing new music and kids singing 🫶🏼
4 ruining a tiktok backstage
5 party in rocinha after tim festival 2010 with tv on the radio
6 party in the jungle last year
7 opening for Sany Pitbul in Prazere favela in 2009
8 working with the late and great legendary Mr Catra
9 taking down speakers in Prazere favela and sunrise
10 .. opening for @madonna may 4 in copacabana 🌪️🚀

32 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

just want to publicly congratulate @rafaelfronerfor being chosen by Itaú to enjoy the concert up close!

all Brazilian fans love your content and YouTube channel so this is very well deserved. 

congrats!! :Madonna010:

Ah, Rafa from Café com Rafa is here...

...sorry dear Rafinha if you read anything I said bad about you...

...if you didn't, please ignore it. Have changed my mind about you.

Congrats youtuber dos meus sonhos!!! (Sorry @Blue Jean but I know him for much more time than you.)

XOXO

I lost the link but some local show director has said that she’ll perform 2 or 3 songs that are not in the setlist right now. Any guesses? Music apparently is confirmed from that rehearsal audio/video a fan recorded in the US.

edit: here

https://x.com/sitemadonnabr/status/1783237285179277612?s=46&t=X705QYExptqOo2ZKWuXr2g