Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 hours ago, Ekans said:

Remember there was a scrapped act that included Music and some other hits (that I don’t remember right now)? What if she ressurects it 👀

I can't imagine she'd itching to do Back That Up To The Beat or Candy Shop. Well actually Candy Shop is her fav song in the world so maybe she will bring it back. 

Music and 4 Mins should be a given 

12 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

I pray for Faz Gostoso !!!! I heard something about Anitta is busy tho ??? Maybe she'll surprise us ! That song needs a performance 

https://www.uol.com.br/splash/colunas/lucas-pasin/2024/04/18/por-que-anitta-negou-convite-de-madonna-para-cantar-na-praia-de-copacabana.htm?utm_source=canaiswhatsapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=splash&utm_content=pop

Report in Brazilian Portuguese.

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I can't imagine she'd itching to do Back That Up To The Beat or Candy Shop. Well actually Candy Shop is her fav song in the world so maybe she will bring it back. 

Music and 4 Mins should be a given 

4 minutes is a duet and unless Justin is going to be on stage I doubt she would be doing a duet.

3 minutes ago, survivalartist said:

Could you imagine if Stuart made a Back That Up version that features bits of both versions but, you know, Thin White Duked?

Madonnagreece account on YouTube once uploaded something in the veins of exactly that you are describing, but unfortunately video got removed as of now, and wasn't reuped by any other YT account. I really liked the result back then.

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Ok but it was rehearsed obviously without JT so it's highly possible. She also performed it many times solo so why would it be different this time? 

Yes, she's performed it many times without Justin being LIVE, so it's not impossible for her to do it.  Will she? I highly doubt it. 

I honestly think it's going to be a matter of her doing a duet with Anitta (if that rumor is true) and her possibly performing Music. Other than that, it might be a different song during the Rain/TAB segment and the Express Yourself/I"ll Survive moment.  I'm not going to hold my breath in thinking she's just going to add three more songs to the already set list.  But we'll see!  I hope to be wrong! :)

3 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys, I've finally managed to get a word from Globo about international broadcast and it's not the news we wanted to hear:

" 'The Celebration Tour' event will be broadcast on TV Globo, however, it is not available for the international market due to exhibition rights."

so... get your VPNs ready!

globo.jpg

I figured this would be an issue.  But we fans know ways around this.  We also know that this broadcast is being sold to a streaming service afterwards, so it will be available world-wide to stream eventually. :party:

6 hours ago, survivalartist said:

What if David sings the Justin part? I'd be down for that he has a nice vocal tone, its not like it is a flirty song between JT and M. Prob won't happen but would be cute. 

I have dreamed for 15 years of a Madonna only version

I truly want her to sing the fucking we only have 4 minutes to save the world line the rest can remain the same. Maybe one day with AI I’ll do my own version 

5 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys, I've finally managed to get a word from Globo about international broadcast and it's not the news we wanted to hear:

" 'The Celebration Tour' event will be broadcast on TV Globo, however, it is not available for the international market due to exhibition rights."

so... get your VPNs ready!

globo.jpg

As expected 

6 hours ago, survivalartist said:

What if David sings the Justin part? I'd be down for that he has a nice vocal tone, its not like it is a flirty song between JT and M. Prob won't happen but would be cute. 

I'm down for that idea.  It's not gonna happen, but it's not unheard of having other people sing parts of duets sung by others.  :party:

The city council of Rio de Janeiro presented the collective operational and security plan for the show. https://www.youtube.com/live/BU4O2VOqnNc?si=E74O1LSvSnXWrTYu

Important points:

DJ opening: from 7pm
Diplo: 8pm
Madonna: 9:45pm to 11:45pm

18 sound towers spread over Copacabana

7:30 pm total transportation blockade in the neighborhood
4:00 AM flow release for transportation.

Recommendation to land by metro in Siqueira Campos.

28 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Her show is actually 2.5 hours. So I guess no speeches and no let me into the club skit 

Yeah interesting, also because it's broadcasted live so she's got to be strict. I don't think she's gonna completely cut the speeches, she will surely shorten 'em but the amount of time she could spare by cutting the speeches is about ten minutes not more. From the news surfacing I think we're gonna have real changes ...

She rehearsed Music, she wanted Anitta to be on stage (she won't but she was requested to), they say she will perform two or three new songs on the setlist: what if we're not gonna have the last section (the only hit is ROL there) and just a pair of short songs before La Isla/DCFMA and then straight to BIM? In this way, she could sing Live to tell without the flying thing and they won't risk anything with the structure of the stage and the squared elevator in such a different location.