Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Not sure if posted can see the cube that is used for bedtime story

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6acAONs_zL/?igsh=NThneXFocHV4YzNq

Yes, i think it's obvious by now that the main stage is the same, it has all the elements. But what about the side fabric screens? Do u guys think those will be there too? I mean the ones that go up and down...

Just now, Frank said:

Yes, i think it's obvious by now that the main stage is the same, it has all the elements. But what about the side fabric screens? Do u guys think those will be there too? I mean the ones that go up and down...

I'm wondering if they wont have those screens and the multiple screens down each side will be used instead, also it doesn't look like the cube will make an appearance i'm curious how she will do ROL and LTT

9 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

also it doesn't look like the cube will make an appearance i'm curious how she will do ROL and LTT

Maybe they still need to build some kind of system to hold it to the roof structure, it's gonna be weird to watch LTT and ROL without it...

3 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Just saw this. "Madders Site" do with that info what u want jjjjj

20240501_154442.jpg

Mmhmm... can't see this at all.

One thing is to perform it live together and enjoy the streaming boost after.

But going back to a 5-year old album campaign that currently belongs to a different label (Interscope) to the one she is at the moment (Warner)? Weird and unnecessary.

Plus she must be dying to go forward with new music after all these months of old stuff (plus the two years writing the movie, etc.).

6 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Just saw this. "Madders Site" do with that info what u want jjjjj

20240501_154442.jpg

The guy who runs this fan page is mega Uber extra shady and cuckoo.

He lies left and right and his followers constantly tell him that he’s lying which in the end he doesn’t care at all and the worst part is that his lies end up in the formal media 

13 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The guy who runs this fan page is mega Uber extra shady and cuckoo.

He lies left and right and his followers constantly tell him that he’s lying which in the end he doesn’t care at all and the worst part is that his lies end up in the formal media 

That's exactly why i said Madders Site, do with that info what u like jjjj. But anyway i was showing you.

This is from Aldo Diaz

LA GIRA DE CELEBRACIÓN EN RIO
Madonna y Anitta cantando, ¿te gusta caliente?
The Globe confirma a Anitta en el show de Madonna Copacabana:

"Si nada cambia para el fin de semana, el plan es que Madonna y Anitta canten "Faz Gostoso. "
Con cada actualización una nueva noticia 😱
#madonna 
#rio
#aldodiaz

IMG-8382.jpg 

18 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No hate, why would Aldo know more than the rest of us?

I'm jealous he has a personalized BIM single autographed by M herself

No hate taken, but where am I saying that he knows more than the rest of us, or that this info is accurate… 

Confused Thinking GIF

He had that BIM single autographed because he designed it to my understanding though, and he seems to be in someway in contact with the Brazilian side of Guy O wife. I could be totally and absolutely wrong on this last part 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic