Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

didn't an article from a few days ago confirm Anitta wouldn't be there because of scheduling issues from her end?? what changed?

Anitta participará do show de Madonna no Rio

"Aniita will join Madonna in Rio. According to sources, the singer, who initially had declined the invite, managed to reschedule her calendar to be with Madonna in the historical concert in Copabacana next Saturday.

But be aware, despite all the rumours, it's not confirmed that Anitta will sing with Madonna neither that they will do a live performance of Faz Gostoso. Anitta was invited for a special performance that's already a part of the concert."

3 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Anitta participará do show de Madonna no Rio

"Aniita will join Madonna in Rio. According to sources, the singer, who initially had declined the invite, managed to reschedule her calendar to be with Madonna in the historical concert in Copabacana next Saturday.

But be aware, despite all the rumours, it's not confirmed that Anitta will sing with Madonna neither that they will do a live performance of Faz Gostoso. Anitta was invited for a special performance that's already a part of the concert."

Gosh please no ballroom guest when "Faz Gostoso" still needs to be honored by them!

4 hours ago, Ekans said:

O Globo just confirmed that Anitta will perform Faz Gostoso with M!

Biggest gig of her career that will reach billions of people  and she chooses a dreadful song to add in the setlist that no one outside of South America know or familiar with, it wasn’t even a single and you have the likes of number 1 singles that are not part of a setlist. :Madonna026:

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Biggest gig of her career that will reach billions of people  and she chooses a dreadful song to add in the setlist that no one outside of South America know or familiar with, it wasn’t even a single and you have the likes of number 1 singles that are not part of a setlist. :Madonna026:

Oh my God she’ll be in Rio, the city of funk and Anitta. Stop complaining about them performing Faz Gostoso, it’s the perfect opportunity for it. It was kinda huge in Brazil by the way, the crowd will go insane!

1 minute ago, Ekans said:

Oh my God she’ll be in Rio, the city of funk and Anitta. Stop complaining about them performing Faz Gostoso, it’s the perfect opportunity for it. It was kinda huge in Brazil by the way, the crowd will go insane!

I don’t care where she’s performing it it’s a dreadful song that makes Shoo bee do sound like the greatest song ever written 

I'm italian and I'm aaaaall in for Faz Gostoso to be HUGE in Copacabana: it's a fucking samba and it's Rio, people! (The only risk is her starting to twerk honestly :Madonna003:) I can see a three songs prefinale kinda Cranival section with Faz Gostoso, Music and the Max Martin track premiere :hearteyes: (or something more from her cataologue ... I mean, how was that Candy Shop did not enter in this Celebration thing, come on!)

5 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

There's no way she's going to perform Faz Gostosa - she can barely remember lyrics in English, never mind a fast-paced bop in Portuguese... we'll get a verse and chorus of Girl From Ipanema and that will be that...

She can do the English parts and Anitta all the Portuguese. 

Maybe they have been rehearsing trough Zoom and they are top of the game right now

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic