The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

The past couple pages were so torturous to read omfg

That's for this very reason i've wanted to make a thread apart for our long pages of speculating and keep this one only when an official info drops but the mod has decided otherwise, so mayble we'll go on speculating in private. I really don't wanna ennoy the people who don't wanna go through pages and pages of speculations. This and also i don't wanna have to justify myself again and again to people who find us stupid to speculate on an unknown snippet or whatever else. I want a place full of Forcekin's and with less Donna's 😂 Anyone know if we can make a group chat in private message on the forum ?

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

That's for this very reason i've wanted to make a thread apart for our long pages of speculating and keep this one only when an official info drops but the mod has decided otherwise, so mayble we'll go on speculating in private. I really don't wanna ennoy the people who don't wanna go through pages and pages of speculations. This and also i don't wanna have to justify myself again and again to people who find us stupid to speculate on an unknown snippet or whatever else. I want a place full of Forcekin's and with less Donna's 😂 Anyone know if we can make a group chat in private message on the forum ?

This whole thread started months ago based on speculation. No one is stopping you from speculating.  But you have to remember this IS a discussion forum and there will be those who will challenge your position whether you like it or not. Everyone has their opinion.  I don't think anyone is "stupid" for speculating. As for the snippets, some want to hear what they want to hear.  I personally don't believe the Deezer post is Madonna.  It's okay we disagree.  But I know that I won't be left disappointed when we finally find out who is behind that Deezer snippet. :)

10 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

Sounds like someone in their 80s because that's how old she will be when she ever releases another album.

Old Lady Masterchefau GIF by Junior MasterChef Australia

With this pace, next album will be released posthumously 

(apologies, if anyone is triggered, I only have a really rotten soul with dark sense of humor

4 hours ago, Donna said:

This whole thread started months ago based on speculation. No one is stopping you from speculating.  But you have to remember this IS a discussion forum and there will be those who will challenge your position whether you like it or not. Everyone has their opinion.  I don't think anyone is "stupid" for speculating. As for the snippets, some want to hear what they want to hear.  I personally don't believe the Deezer post is Madonna.  It's okay we disagree.  But I know that I won't be left disappointed when we finally find out who is behind that Deezer snippet. :)

But you don't have to reply and disagree / challenge people every time. It just ends up making YOU look like the annoying one, and it comes across as condescending and relentless, too. You just say the same stuff over and over again, as I've seen several people tell you before. You gotta give it up, it's making you look bad. I know you're gonna be mad at me or whatever for saying this, but I wish you'd just listen to me for once and take some genuine advice into consideration.

8 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

But you don't have to reply and disagree / challenge people every time. It just ends up making YOU look like the annoying one, and it comes across as condescending and relentless, too. You just say the same stuff over and over again, as I've seen several people tell you before. You gotta give it up, it's making you look bad. I know you're gonna be mad at me or whatever for saying this, but I wish you'd just listen to me for once and take some genuine advice into consideration.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Wowowiwow well well well you lot are interesting keeping it humorous on here ;-) 

I feel.igmorant what's the RIO thing is it broadcast live or something ?! 

The Rio concert is being streamed live on "TVGlobo" in Brazil, yes. There's been a suggestion that it will be streamed elsewhere for other parts of the world, too, but we don't know how yet.

20 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes you can. Just start a DM thread and include multiple recipients . Dont add me though please.

20 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

@Redha DBL I think it’s perfectly fine what you are doing, once again we are not writing the Old Testament here, speculation and theories are fun, we can even joke, yes throw some jokes you know… have fun 

If we can endure thousands posts of endless repetitions, thanks to other posters, or how beautiful Madonna looks. people can endure a simple harmless thread. 

The moment Madonna has new music THE WHOLE WORLD will know, so don’t worry about people looking for “vital info” and reading some posts discussing what could be happening at the moment, I for one love reading you and @ForceKin

Keep the lord’s work guys 

ben affleck jesus GIF

9 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@Redha DBL I think it’s perfectly fine what you are doing, once again we are not writing the Old Testament here, speculation and theories are fun, we can even joke, yes throw some jokes you know… have fun 

If we can endure thousands posts of endless repetitions, thanks to other posters, or how beautiful Madonna looks. people can endure a simple harmless thread. 

The moment Madonna has new music THE WHOLE WORLD will know, so don’t worry about people looking for “vital info” and reading some posts discussing what could be happening at the moment, I for one love reading you and @ForceKin

Keep the lord’s work guys 

Who is looking for "vital info" on a discussion forum anyway? :laughing: The whole point of the thread is discuss and speculate.