• Vogue
    • Human Nature/Crazy for You
    • Die Another Day
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Mother and Father
    • Bedtime Story
    • Ray of Light
    • Rain

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/04/2024 at 09:33 PM

• RUADJAI changed the title to Top 2 Favorite Performances from The Celebration Tour

For me TOP3 would be:

- Like a Prayer (song so iconic... And I simply love seeing half-naked men dancing upside down :hallwaylaugh:

- Hung Up on Tokischa/Hung Up (honestly, the performance is pretty ordinary, but daaaamn, the energy, THE ENERGY when she started singing it live on Celebration Tour in Amsterdam, I was in trance.. And it even made me like Hung Up on Tokischa version which I would have swear might never happen, now I stan it) 

- Ray of Light (hypnotic, crazy, techno laser show with Madonna flying over your head! Don't need to say more).. Of course, I couldn't vote for the third one, but I felt a need to mention it. 

I truly have an issue with Celebration Tour, while I love the tour I fail to see a climax, NRM is gorgeous, and the first act is a riot, but the rest of the show is great as well a sequence of amazing numbers  

I selected NRM and LTT but as well could have selected Bad Girl and LIB or Vogue or any other number.

I judge all performances equally I don’t get super excited when HU comes or when Don’t Tell me starts. I love when she’s undoing her braids and starts to sing don’t cry for me Argentina but I’m such in the same high when BIM ends. 

On 4/18/2024 at 5:53 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Even tho she mostly just stands there, Nothing Really Matters is my favorite performance on this tour. I think it's one of her best opening numbers, and it's so thrillifying and powerful!

That's the reason why it's SO good. Just standing there but blew my soul out of my body or something. Im not joking, when she sang " When i was very young " i became in a trance or something, so many emotions came into my body at the same time. 

13 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Really? It’s exactly like i expected. Nothing Really Matters and Live to Tell are the best... Definitely to me...

Like a prayer for me because of its presentation.... and erotica via bias hehehehehee

2 hours ago, gst6662000 said:

Like a prayer for me because of its presentation.... and erotica via bias hehehehehee

I really love like a prayer to, great choice.. Lots of people online love the Erotica performance, but i think it's the weakest of the show, its a bit boring and she barely sings in it. But each their own, i respect your choices ofcourse...