Like a Prayer featured in new “Deadpool & Wolverine” trailer

2 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

and her team still didn't upgrade the official video quality on youtube. I saw so many comments in last one hour 

The trailer is everywhere today and got to 4M views in just 3 hours. It's truly perfect timing for "Like A Prayer" to capitalize on this.

God I hate how slow M's team are with everything related to her back catalogue. The video remaster/upscale should have been ready for today, definitely.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

there is already an increase on iTunes, currently LAP is at #56 United Kingdom, #83 Switzerland, #120 Russia and #161 United States.. Although, iTunes has such low sales nowadays that the numbers are probably negligible.... Do we expect a major increase on Spotify?

These are LAP today's numbers (with yesterday's streams) - we should check tomorrow the impact of the trailer:

- "Like A Prayer" ("Celebration" Version): 332.678.430

- "Like A Prayer" (Album Version): 101.233.306

- "Like A Prayer"("The Immaculate Collection" Version): 8.055.683

Other versions that could be "impacted", just in case:

- "Like A Prayer" (7'' Remix/Edit): 2.112.227

- "Like A Prayer" (12'' Dance Remix): 2.015.159

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

there is already an increase on iTunes, currently LAP is at #56 United Kingdom, #83 Switzerland, #120 Russia and #161 United States.. Although, iTunes has such low sales nowadays that the numbers are probably negligible.... Do we expect a major increase on Spotify?

We won't know until tomorrow, but for reference, below is where LAP is currently placed on her most played list...

599490861_Screenshot2024-04-22at19_16_24.png.4f74d5b7c61ae3496435dff917c682de.png

And the Immaculate version is here...

1544189893_Screenshot2024-04-22at19_17_25.png.bb49bbb623a8c209a4c1dec32ecfce19.png

31 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

I get the exposure is great,  but using this ultimately awesome track on some Marvel film is inappropriate

I personally find all Deadpool movies awesome, so I'm actually really happy about that, can't wait to see the movie & hope that LAP is feature in some scene :Madonna001: