How to watch Celebration in Rio

13 minutes ago, Donna said:

You're signed in with the VPN right?  It's like without the VPN you see nothing unless your among the region.

Google translate just saved me... I THINK I got it? We'll see tomorrow. Like am I looking for a TV guide? I searched Madonna and it brought me to a screen with the RIO trailer so I feel like it might work tomorrow. I just can't navigate it well. Can't really figure out where the live tv stations are that would air this LOL

ALSO ARE THERE COMMERCIALS?!

Lord I had my phone held against the screen trying to read everything translated in English LOL. Just not sure of where to go to find the channel that's playing it. Tomorrow once I pour a wine I'll be calm, but for now, my VPN works, and I am not a certified member of GLOBO BRASIL HENNY

28 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Google translate just saved me... I THINK I got it? We'll see tomorrow. Like am I looking for a TV guide? I searched Madonna and it brought me to a screen with the RIO trailer so I feel like it might work tomorrow. I just can't navigate it well. Can't really figure out where the live tv stations are that would air this LOL

ALSO ARE THERE COMMERCIALS?!

No, I don't think the broadcast will have commercials, but may have banner ads though. 

3 minutes ago, artlover said:

I am a Brazilian so I can tell: The GLOBO broadcast will most likely have commercials.

The GLOBOPLAY broadcast won't. In the worst scenario there will be banners or letterings. 

This makes sense.. especially for those who have free access.

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

This makes sense.. especially for those who have free access.

BTW in no way I'm offended about what you said but please take into consideration that most of us are cool and not jerks. I simply love being here and I don't feel represented by them. We're nice. I promise

7 minutes ago, artlover said:

This must be the link: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/12554147/

I'll post here in case anything changes.

What do you guys think of a WhatsApp Group for us to chat while it's on air? 

Yes, I believe the link you posted will be the free broadcast access along as people are signed up to the site and have VPN access to the region. :)

2 minutes ago, artlover said:

BTW in no way I'm offended about what you said but please take into consideration that most of us are cool and not jerks. I simply love being here and I don't feel represented by them. We're nice. I promise

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but of course I appreciate anyone who helps other fans access Madonna.  That's all that matters. :party:

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So with commercials, will that back up the timing of the show or will it continue where it left off before commercials. The stress of live TV

I don't believe this will be the case. I think at worse there will be banners slapped on the broadcast.  At worse, there will be ads that break in during some of the performances.  I guess this all depends on how your viewing the broadcast.  You can't expect the free broadcast not to have ads.

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

Babes, you KNOW there's gonna be centre channel 4k HD rip 1080p danK acapella instrumental audio rip YouTube rip realness up in this gig not 4 hours after the show... don't stress. It's gonna be madness. bat-fan uploading 57 versions of it, it's gonna be wild.

Hehehe. And then a request for Lossless. 😝

35 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I am watching multishow hd on an app called magistv, do I think it is the correct channel to see the show? Can any Brazilian confirm?

To me, it looks like it is. I wonder if they have international programming?

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic