RIO REAL TIME DISCUSSION

15 minutes ago, kmitalian said:

https://dl.buzzheavier.com/1786991934251380736

Its a direct link, be mindful it will not show up as a File name so after the 14gb file has downloaded you must name with with a .ts at the end and it shall play in VLC, be mindful its also in 5.1 but using AAC which still is a compression but we shall await till we get the proper concert on Blu-Ray

It's only 5,5gb for me...

From sharemania.us:

Madonna.The.Celebration.Tour.In.Rio.2024.1080i.HDTV.GLOBO.DD5.1.H.264-JL92.ts

HDTV https://dl.buzzheavier.com/1786977473791397888

Madonna.The.Celebration.Tour.In.Rio.2024.1080p.WEB-DL.MULTISHOW.AAC2.0.H.264-JL92.ts

WEB-DL https://dl.buzzheavier.com/1786991934251380736

Can someone download these two files and upload them to Google Drive? I can't download them unfortunately.
Thanks!

I really love tonights show, its shot perfectly, but she was  so sloppy with those pre-recorded vocals, sometimes the backing track vocals play while her mic is away from her mouth. It's a bit sad because we know she sang live, others will definitely say she's lipsyncing with parts like that. 

Am i really the only one who feels that way? Please don't attack me.

49 minutes ago, Madgesty said:

From sharemania.us:

Madonna.The.Celebration.Tour.In.Rio.2024.1080p.WEB-DL.MULTISHOW.AAC2.0.H.264-JL92.ts

Can someone download these two files and upload them to Google Drive? I can't download them unfortunately.
Thanks!

This is the best quality right now, but this version has the portugues dub during speeches... Any way to have the clean version in this quality? 

1 hour ago, MadonnaLove said:

I am wondering how the fans got in the first row to attend the show,  were there any vip fans?

Itau Bank customers could register to win access to the VIP area. I have some friends who managed to get in. Besides that, several influencers, celebrities, activists had access to that area and, of course, people invited by the sponsors. 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I really love tonights show, its shot perfectly, but they where so sloppy with those pre-recorded vocals, sometimes the vocals doesn't even match her mouth, or they play while her mic is away from her mouth. It's a bit sad because we know she sang live, others will definitely say she's lipsyncing..

Am i really the only one who feels that way? Please don't attack me.

I watched it straight from the Globoplay free broadcast.  Her vocals matched her mouth fine. It was just a matter of the pre-recorded backing track was really high, that you could barely hear her live vocals at times.  There were times that I felt like there were multiple backing vocals playing (such as on Bad Girl) as she sung along, so it didn't sound too natural to me.  Anyway, I figured the pre-recorded backing vocals would happen and it didn't ruin anything for me.  It was just the damn translator randomly coming in that drove me batty, but luckily that won't be on the official release.

1 hour ago, Tommolo90 said:

This is the best quality right now, but this version has the portugues dub during speeches... Any way to have the clean version in this quality? 

It also has a few of the audio gltches/skips, like during ITG. But overall, it's the best quality so far.

The smaller Web-DL 5.5 GB version doesn't seem to have the dubs.

Thank you above to who posted it.

4 minutes ago, Donna said:

I watched it straight from the Globoplay free broadcast.  Her vocals matched her mouth fine. It was just a matter of the pre-recorded backing track was really high, that you could barely hear her live vocals at times.  There were times that I felt like there were multiple backing vocals playing (such as on Bad Girl) as she sung along, so it didn't sound too natural to me.  Anyway, I figured the pre-recorded backing vocals would happen and it didn't ruin anything for me.  It was just the damn translator randomly coming in that drove me batty, but luckily that won't be on the official release.

Don't get me wrong, its not like she wasn’t in sync or something but during holliday there is a moment when she puts down her mic and the backing vocals playing loud and you can't hear a difference in sound, mostly in past dates when things like this happened we could hear when her live vocals stopped and started again. Tonight it was barely noticeable. Same goes with the music performance, when she jumps into the arms. 

29 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Don't get me wrong, its not like she wasn’t in sync or something but during holliday there is a moment when she puts down her mic and the backing vocals playing loud and you can't hear a difference in sound, mostly in past dates when things like this happened we could hear when her live vocals stopped and started again. Tonight it was barely noticeable. Same goes with the music performance, when she jumps into the arms. 

That's because she was relying heavily on the backing track vocals. She's singing along with them, but they are so loud, and throughout the show, she doesn't hold the notes as long as the backing track does. That's when I notice that the backing vocals are very loud that at times it doesn't seem she has to try that hard to sing along with some of the songs.  But for the most part she's usually on cue with the backing track. 

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

That's because she was relying heavily on the backing track vocals. She's singing along with them, but they are so loud, and throughout the show, she doesn't hold the notes as long as the backing track does. That's when I notice that the backing vocals are very loud that at times it doesn't seem she has to try that hard to sing along with some of the songs.  But for the most part she's usually on cue with the backing track. 

I know that. But on tonights show it just sounds weird. She relied on backing tracks the entire tour but mostly when there was a mistake it could be heard. Tonight it could not... Again don't get me wrong, the is good, but it sounds a bit weird sometimes, as if it's allready bin edited like the dvd concerts. 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I am a Legacy member but didn't get any message about it. I wasn't attending though, so I didn't pay much attention.

Guy O was asking for pictures of fans with M tatoos on X.

I'm Legacy too, you had to email Johann to get VIP for the show.

18 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I know that. But on tonights show it just sounds weird. She relied on backing tracks the entire tour but mostly when there was a mistake it could be heard. Tonight it could not... Again don't get me wrong, the is good, but it sounds a bit weird sometimes, as if it's allready bin edited like the dvd concerts. 

It doesn't sound weird to me.  And why are you wanting to hear "mistakes"?  It just seems to me, they mixed her live vocals very well with the backing track, giving her some room to not having to perfectly sing and hold every note.  While I agree, there are times I prefer it to sound a bit more vulnerable and natural, it still sounded really great. There were numerous times I noticed her live vocals somewhat dropped or she didn't hold out the notes as long as the backing tracks, but it wasn't at all jarring or odd to me. It's 2024, and I know we have technology that can help smooth out ones vocals when singing live.  You're just used to all those fan videos where the audio never sounded too great in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Donna said:

It doesn't sound weird to me.  And why are you wanting to hear "mistakes"?  It just seems to me, they mixed her live vocals very well with the backing track, giving her some room to not having to perfectly sing and hold every note.  While I agree, there are times I prefer it to sound a bit more vulnerable and natural, it still sounded really great. There were numerous times I noticed her live vocals somewhat dropped or she didn't hold out the notes as long as the backing tracks, but it wasn't at all jarring or odd to me. It's 2024, and I know we have technology that can help smooth out ones vocals when singing live.  You're just used to all those fan videos where the audio never sounded too great in the first place.

I definitely do not want her to make mistakes. BUT she made a mistake by taking her mic down to early at one point with Holiday, in the past dates things like this could be heard mostly because the sound changed. In the broadcast it's not to heard. That's all im saying. So i'd rather hear it when things like that happen because that proves she's not lipsyncing. But i do not want her to make mistakes. Btw this is just a little mistake and it bothered me. But time has passed and im going to give it a rest.  I don't want to make it 5 pages big. Overal the sound was o.k in the broadcast...

23 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I definitely do not want her to make mistakes. BUT she made a mistake by taking her mic down to early at one point with Holiday, in the past dates things like this could be heard mostly because the sound changed. In the broadcast it's not to heard. That's all im saying. So i'd rather hear it when things like that happen because that proves she's not lipsyncing. But i do not want her to make mistakes. Btw this is just a little mistake and it bothered me. But time has passed and im going to give it a rest.  I don't want to make it 5 pages big. Overal the sound was o.k in the broadcast...

But you know she's not miming, so why are you letting it bother you?  You're the only one who has brought this up. No one else is excessively going on about this but you. Look, we all have acknowledged that she relies heavily on backing tracks.  We knew this since the beginning of the tour.  Still, any person with eyes and ears can see and hear she's singing along with them. This is what most pop artists do these days. We have to accept that we live in a day in age where performers want to sound as good as their recordings. It's not a big deal unless you let it be. Just chill and enjoy the show.  I personally think the sound was more than "o.k.", but I respect you have your opinion about it. :)

5 hours ago, Madgesty said:

From sharemania.us:

Thanks!

yess please, the links are not working for me neither

5 hours ago, MadonnaLove said:

I am wondering how the fans got in the first row to attend the show,  were there any vip fans?

I know in one case, just a few days ago, her official fanclub administrator posted a new thread asking legacy members who were already going to attend to email him by May 1. Many got emails with wristband instructions for the pits! I would’ve been eligible and the main reason I didn’t go to Rio is that I didn’t want to look at a screen a 1/4 mile away from the stage. It would’ve been chaotic but awesome. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I know in one case, just a few days ago, her official fanclub administrator posted a new thread asking legacy members who were already going to attend to email him by May 1. Many got emails with wristband instructions for the pits! I would’ve been eligible and the main reason I didn’t go to Rio is that I didn’t want to look at a screen a 1/4 mile away from the stage. It would’ve been chaotic but awesome. 

But would you be 1/4 mile away if you took up the Icon offer?  Anyway, I get what you mean.  Also, I am not big on crowds, so I am perfectly content to view this from the comfort of my home instead. :luv:

• RUADJAI locked and unfeatured this topic