Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

DrownedMadonna source is always reliable enough. Giampero never posts news without being absolutely sure.It totally makes sense. They filmed Tears of a Clown the other day. Why not recording right now the big show?Aowww... I'm so excited!!!!

But the article itself says they are waiting for confirmation...

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny when she filmed the girlie show it was advertised that this concert will be filmed.  Why cant they just announce yes or no. Fans must be asking guy non stop. I kinds consoled myself when Madonna didn't make as many music videos that her concerts now were almost like the music videos for the songs.  Now it seems we may not even get that.  I really hope it gets filmed.  Its an amazing concert

Funny when she filmed the girlie show it was advertised that this concert will be filmed. Why cant they just announce yes or no. Fans must be asking guy non stop. I kinds consoled myself when Madonna didn't make as many music videos that her concerts now were almost like the music videos for the songs. Now it seems we may not even get that. I really hope it gets filmed. Its an amazing concert

if your friend can get any info from the staff, which is possible, could you tell us 😊😊

Maybe they ' ll announce a broadcast of the last Sydney show soon. I also heard a rumor about the Sydney shows being filmed. According to that, this footage will be used for a concert movie special, which will be edited like Taylor's 1989 Tour film.

All rumours has been "this or that show is going to be filmed" and the possible cities depleted as the tour progressed.

someone at another forum said they asked a camera man named josh and he said they will use multible show but than he said that "it wont be a tour dvd as such" what ever that means...

if it's true i think it's going to be as a documental... and i believe this is the real thing.

"It won't be a DVD as such" could also mean that it won't be released physically this time, IDK!It wouldn't be at all surprising, honestly! Hopefully we're not gonna have another documentary >.<

he said: it will be taped all over but it wont necessarely be a "Tour DVD" what do you make of that?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic