Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which extra song do you think she will do for the DVD? I am hoping for Ghosttown or Take a Bow. please not like a prayer again because we have that on many dvds

LAP is my favourite song but I agree with you. It has been done a lot over the last load of tours. TAB would be a great treat on the DVD.........., well that's IF there is a DVD.....

on MTribe someone said they had a friend in Melbourne who asked about the dvd and the staff said yes it was being filmed, MDNA in Miami was announced 3 days before that show and Britney's femme fatale was the day before

Beyonce's Mrs Carter was filmed in Lisbon and we got to know about it the same day through a sheet of paper posted on a wall.

You mean amateurs filmed those ;) ? It's splitting hairs really - the point is they are available and aren't bootleg recordings by somebody standing with a VHS camera at the back of a stadium. 

if you think taking into account best angles, lighting, editing, audio mixing, plus the format in which it is recorded to.. is splitting hairs, then fine. But there is just a HUGE difference when something is done by a professional with the highest industry standards than something done "just alright" with mediocre equipment.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic