Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste! Let's ask them when we'll get a release of Blond Ambition World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour.  :lol:  :lol:

I dont think we will ever get those unless she dies and and her record company want to milk her back catalogue(Just like they did with MJ) I dont care which venue we get i just want the iconic backdrop in full hd quality as an extra !!!!!!! :)

I think we'll have a dvd like the mdna one

footage from all the dates + audio from one show

they filmed everything this time

Oh no, all these montages suck... starting from Florence mixed with Turin 1987.

But the most important thing, as @@Fighter said, is that they don't retouch the audio too much and everybody says it's all playback.

As for a new album, I don't think even Madonna knows... But I fear she may put herself into directing the movie "Impossible lives" or "Ade" after the tour.

Oh no, all these montages suck... starting from Florence mixed with Turin 1987.

But the most important thing, as @@Fighter said, is that they don't retouch the audio too much and everybody says it's all playback.

As for a new album, I don't think even Madonna knows... But I fear she may put herself into directing the movie "Impossible lives" or "Ade" after the tour.

Same fear here, but most of all I think she's having a stop to face the troubles arised in her prsonal life, wich is absolutely necessary. Anyway, I hope she could realease a new album around 2017 fall, straight deeper in the more mature direction taken with Rebel Heart and this amazing tour. I'm completely back to her after the last year!

This will be the same BAT and RIT mess again, they are gonna release just one thing and that's probably a doc intertwined with tears of clown with cutted performances and speeches and dubbed with studio vocals

They don't give a damn about home video releases and we tought the problem was Warner :oi: and it's so sad that there's no connection between her team and us to give us the best quality material possible :oi: 

According to www.confessionofamadder.es , the y have been e-mailing to Live Nation Australia and the arenas of the shows in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sidney and all say that there is no plans about recording the show.

http://confessionofamadder.es/blog/2016/03/11/exclusiva-live-nation-australia-el-show-no-se-grabara-aqui/

Live Nation says: "At this stage there are no plans to film any of the shows on this part of the tour.â€

According to www.confessionofamadder.es , the y have been e-mailing to Live Nation Australia and the arenas of the shows in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sidney and all say that there is no plans about recording the show.

http://confessionofamadder.es/blog/2016/03/11/exclusiva-live-nation-australia-el-show-no-se-grabara-aqui/

Live Nation says: "At this stage there are no plans to film any of the shows on this part of the tour.â€

They are saying that this words can be the words that Live Nation and the Arenas can say, and not the final decision.

She has done the US three times and twice in Detroit. So I think it is entirely possible she will do a repeat.

But Detroit is a special place since it's virtually the city where she grew up. On the contrary, Australia is just another country she hadn't visited in a veeeeery long time like Sweden in 2009. Don't get me wrong, I do want a concert DVD but I really don't care about the city to be honest  :monkey:

According to www.confessionofamadder.es , the y have been e-mailing to Live Nation Australia and the arenas of the shows in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sidney and all say that there is no plans about recording the show.http://confessionofamadder.es/blog/2016/03/11/exclusiva-live-nation-australia-el-show-no-se-grabara-aqui/Live Nation says: "At this stage there are no plans to film any of the shows on this part of the tour.â€

well I guess thats that then 😞

their say rumored because Guy talked to some fan, its not confirmed

DrownedMadonna source is always reliable enough. Giampero never posts news without being absolutely sure. It totally makes sense. They filmed Tears of a Clown the other day. Why not recording right now the big show? Aowww... I'm so excited!!!!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic