Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling that we are not going to get a DVD plus as the tour is coming to the end her voice is getting more tired with the Tokyo audio that leaked her voice is getting weaker. It's a shame the US 2016 dates weren't recorded.

But you know the voice we can hear in the DVD is not the real voice of the show recorded, so this is not a big problem. I want to believe the show will be recorded in Australia.

She will have a lot of time in Australia to record a security concert with no public just tu use some images; a lot of time to rehearsing before the shooting, etc.

Maybe she changed the Brisbane dates for something refers to the recording... or maybe not.

Who knows...

But you know the voice we can hear in the DVD is not the real voice of the show recorded, so this is not a big problem.

Exactly! Don't know why so many people are worrying about the fact that her voice is getting tired!

As far as I know it has never been a direct recording of her voice on the DVD! It's always over edited and reworked!

Then, if she doesn't sound great the day of the recording, it doesn't really matter at the end!

Exactly! Don't know why so many people are worrying about the fact that her voice is getting tired!

As far as I know it has never been a direct recording of her voice on the DVD! It's always over edited and reworked!

Then, if she doesn't sound great the day of the recording, it doesn't really matter at the end!

And when the DVD is released, some if not most of the fans out there might be upset about how over edited & over reworked her vocals are & wished they'd kept her raw live vocals :)

Exactly! Don't know why so many people are worrying about the fact that her voice is getting tired!As far as I know it has never been a direct recording of her voice on the DVD! It's always over edited and reworked!Then, if she doesn't sound great the day of the recording, it doesn't really matter at the end!

Yeah but looked what happened to ss we dont want that again

Guys, she has plenty of time to record the DVD yet... There's still the oceania leg to go. Plus, it makes sense that she wants it to be recorded there, as she hasn't been there in decades. I don't think she's willing to take the risk of only recording one night for the DVD either... She'll probably end up using footage from other shows, if they look better.

Although we don't know what crosses her mind, I don't see why she wouldn't want a DVD this time. She might even be doing another leg during 2016, like she did in S&S... We don't know her plans, but I firmly believe the DVD will be recorded somewhere in Oceania.

Yeah but looked what happened to ss we dont want that again

On many songs you can hear a lot of "double voice" as in her singing over the backing tapes so obviously that will be corrected. The label and Madonna herself prefer "touched-up fake vocals" over off key and backing tape mix so that's that.

urrr such travesty as the Sticky & Sweet vocals should never be done. Nor the editing mess from MDNA Tour.

I don't care to spend money on bootlegs passing off as officials but that's just me, and I'd just really like to enjoy a tour film from hers again without any off putting highly noticiable flaws.

All this editing from different shows ends with a chaos.

In CIAO ITALIA the Florence shoots (for instance the part with the combs) have so different video quality and light, they are horrible!

But I don't like the TURN UP THE RADIO entrance either, taken from L'Olympia, which is pretty impressive for the lights, but doesn't make sense with the stage...

Well, I think it depends on how it's done. If the release is advertised as featuring the best performances / shots from the whole tour I'm okay with that. The problem with the MDNA-blu ray was that it pretended to be the Miami-concert when it clearly wasn't for several parts.

I must admit that I love what they did with her vocals on that release. After the disaster that S&S was the vocals sounded great and real (even the mimed tracks sounded live) on MDNA-T which is quite an achievement considering how bad her vocals were most of the time.

^Seriously? How are Girl Gone Wild or Human Nature ANY different from S&ST DVD? In fact Human Nature sounds almost identical to the S&ST DVD vocals even...

Doesn't GGW sound exactly like it was in real life? lip synced?. And Human Nature IDK, it doesn't sound anything like Sticky Borderline so its fine.

I don't think that's true.

Actually it is true that all concerts are recorded and stored. Jamesy I think it was from madonna-tv confirmed after he talked to a guy from the company that does it (I think Nocturne) that all shows since WTG have been archived. All the screens footage is stored away. That's why when she had the Pioneer deal for BAT in 1990 her official fan club announced initially that Pioneer would be releasing a show with numbers from around the world, of course that never happened, but is more confirmation that they keep that stuff for archival purposes.

To me, all the signs point to Melbourne. Go look at the Melbourne seating chart. It is set up differently from other shows. Also, in Australia, the rules are very different about announcing things ahead of time for filming. I believe we will only know when fans arrive at the arena. But I strongly believe Melbourne gets it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic