Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArthurBadin

I wasn't talking to anyone, I personally did not even read your comments before @@ArthurBadin .

I know, dear, I know are you a very cool person, a very wonderful human being, and in fact I love you a lot, especially the things you post on your site.

Guest ArthurBadin

Well, thank you for the kind words, I appreciate that!

They are from the bottom of my heart. I love your site since a time I cannot measure. Thanks so much for the updates and exclusives!

Guest ArthurBadin

I know, dear, I know are you a very cool person, a very wonderful human being, and in fact I love you a lot, especially the things you post on your site.

And in fact I need, I have to apologize myself with @@madenis I think he has become a little upset with me. Sorry, my dear! Friends now?

Guest ArthurBadin

And in fact I need, I have to apologize myself with @@madenis I think he has become a little upset with me. Sorry, my dear! Friends now?

Sorry for quoting a wrong post of mine but I was confused about the one I was about to quote. The real quote I had in mind was the one I answered to @@madenis Sorry again! I'm not a perfect person!

I hope we see Take a Bow in the actual film and not buried in some extras. It was a simple but such a beuitiful heartfelt moment to hear that finally on tour after so many years never performed. It really needs to be there. And Like a prayer is always such an iconic song and a crowdpleaser. I hope she adds that too cause from the teaser it looked amazing. Dress you up was actually working better without lucky star but I want UNedited

Devil Pray please 😊

Guest ArthurBadin

Let's start a new page on that topic with a lot of optimism and happiness. All discussions about "drama queens", "negativism" and "I don't care about you" must remain in the past. Agreed bitches?

Guest ArthurBadin

I'm sure you are :)

@@madenis I know you know. You are a blessed soul from Heaven, only a type like this could follow Madonna's steps from a very long time. I admire you and I appreciate everything you say here. For that reason, I was sad when you treated me as "I don't care about you". I didn't want to see this from you. But now we are knowing each other, time for flowers and chocolates. Thank you my dear for your love. I wouldn't be the same if you didn't care for me.

Guest ArthurBadin

If we have to wait until August we will get to page 350 in this post!!! So much more speculation, dreams and nightmares still to come!!!

Honestly my dear @@Enrico I am satisfied with M has brought us today. I just wanted to know about the DVD, if it would come or not.

Now that I know it will, why I would theorize on more things? Let's just wait for the PR and another official ways of contact.

Guest ArthurBadin

Yes it's me ahah

If you're really her, I'd like to say: thank you for finally talking to me and noticing who I am. I have written several invented dialogues between you and me, and in most of them we come together to be the same Soul, from the same Light. We are undissociable to the point I don't who's acting in me, if it's myself or it's you. Since the day I discovered you, I have never been the same again. I tried so many things because of you and although most of them became useless to me, the greatest part has become the solidest it could be inside my soul. Thank you Madonna. Without you, I wouldn't be alive, I wouldn't be anything. You are my second Mother, you are the Daughter I didn't have and I won't. You are my Sister. You are the same Light as I am.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic