Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only care about LDLHA being included. Maybe some other song as an extra but not on the actual film, they break the flow, and Take A Bow was just a cute karaoke session..it's not essential to the show.

If they included a backdrop as an extra that would be great but they've never done that.  :sad: would be so awesome tho, i would love if they did a special edit of the iconic SK footage to create a music video. But I'm dreaming too much lol how much would that slay tho

Guest ArthurBadin

Why I do think @@Dazedmadonna and @@madenis indirects were in fact directly to me? I guess those guys don't like me!!!!!!

Anyway, finally a date comes from official sources.

Sorry for only posting now but only right now I know the news.

Congrats!

I do not know you. And I do not care about you. Sorry, you are not the ony drama queen here.

Why I do think @@Dazedmadonna and @@madenis indirects were in fact directly to me? I guess those guys don't like me!!!!!!

Anyway, finally a date comes from official sources.

Sorry for only posting now but only right now I know the news.

Congrats!

Guest ArthurBadin

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the IG post is Bat-fan

I know what you are think. Me and @@Bat-Fan were the most anxious and at same time unbeliever with that release.

But now finally we have some directly from the Queen to make us feel better and safe.

Comm'on people! Let's have some humour here instead of pointing the finger to the "negative" and the "repressive" (or whatever was told here). Get what I mean, @@Dazedmadonna @@madenis ?

Guest ArthurBadin

I do not know you. And I do not care about you. Sorry, you are not the ony drama queen here.

Oh dear, sorry, but if you knew me, you'd know a very cool person. But I'm not asking you to do it so.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic