Madonna: I'm Breathless (Poll)

angelamanda623

Madonna: I'm Breathless  

59 members voted

1. 1. I believe that we all can predict the outcome, but just for kicks: Which track is your favorite from this album?

• He's A Man
    • Sooner Or Later
    • Hanky Panky
    • I'm Going Bananas
    • Cry Baby
    • Something To Remember
    • Back In Business
    • More
    • What Can You Lose?
    • Now I'm Following You, Parts I and II
    • Vogue

While many do not consider this to be a typical studio album (because it is anything but typical), just for argument's sake I am going to put it in that category.  Personally, I loved this period of Madonna's career.  I loved most of the songs from this album and damn it! she just looked stunning.  However, of course my vote would go to Vogue (though a CLOSE second would be Something To Remember-a simply beautiful song).Posted Image

Sooner Or Later, Back In Business and Something To Remember are my favourite tracks, Vogue doesn't count as it was just tacked on to increase sales and is neither "From or inspired by the film Dick Tracy" as the album cover claims. Cry Baby, Hanky Panky and I'm Going Banana's are in my ten worst M songs :s I love the cover for the album though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...