Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

nice quality screenshot from youtube remix thingie.

remixes are boring :) I wish there are more different approaches to remixing in general. basically having totally different take to a song, like Paper Faces mix, Headclnr, Blowup Stewart price in general did totally different stuff. Those are just boring bump bump sample thingie shit :) anyone who likes those lucky them, i wish there is more different genres and approaches. Maybe in the future who knows. Long live the Queen Lezzizabeth Madonna.

Posted Image

i love the club mixes ! but it's more for big clubs and i always love some different kind of remixes for itunes official , so 'im verry happy :-)

wow 3 kind of cd's for rebel heart , i love it .

i do wonder what will be on the super deluxe and deluxe version ( normaly 19 tracks is the standerd version)

For those not happy with the remixes so far:

The album version of the song had a hot shot debut at #32 on the dance club charts and additional mixes will be announced shortly!

Guess this means there will be another set of remixes coming out. M even said there would be some with MNEK. Consider these remixes a sort of promo.

No physical single???? :( http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/01/15/rebel-heart-vai-sair-em-vinil-tres-versoes-em-cd-e-living-love-sera-somente-digital/Rebel Heart will go on Vinyl, three versions on CD and Living for Love will be digital only

i think cd singles dont exist anymore everything will be digital mabye in future cds will also be gone and ony digital :1f614:

New remixes!

We're living for Madonna's new 'Living for Love' remixes

We weren’t seriously expecting to get more tracks from Madonna’s Rebel Heart album before it drops in March, having already been given a six-song sneak peek. So we’re more than thrilled with these four mixes of her single Living for Love that showed up Thursday morning on YouTube and iTunes.

OFFER NISSIM LIVING FOR DRAMA REMIX
‘Cause it reminds us of the Verve’s Bittersweet Symphony at the beginning.

THRILL REMIX
‘Cause we can’t get enough of that funky synth-bass riff.

DIRTY POP CLUB REMIX
‘Cause we love all the arpeggios.

THE MIKE RIZZO FUNK GENERATION CLUB MIX
‘Cause all the synths and the echo bring out the best house elements in the chorus.

And you know what’s really great? Madonna promises that more Living for Love mixes are forthcoming. We can’t wait.

Remixers for the Queen
BY MADONNATRIBE · JANUARY 15, 2015

The dee-jays and producers behind the remix-pack for Living for Love that has been released today [ https://www.youtube.com/user/madonna/videos ] shared their excitement on the social network and commented about what means for them to have been picked up by the Queen of Pop herself.

THRILL said:
Good morning! I feel so honored that Madonna has chosen my remix for #LivingForLove’ as part of the Official Remix package!!! Take a listen below and let me know your thoughts

Drew G and Brian Cua – the guys behing the Dirty Pop Club Remix – commented like this:
Thanks for the support everyone! (Sorry I couldn’t tell you guys sooner!)
Finally I can say it – presenting my OFFICIAL REMIX (with DrewG) of Madonna’s LIVING FOR LOVE!! A lifelong dream finally achieved.

Offer Nissim was concise and thankful:
Thank you queen Madonna

And Mike Rizzo gave us a little peak behind the scenes in this short interview:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6443513/robin-schulz-madonna-dance-charts

COUNTDOWN TO HISTORY?: Speaking of Dance Club Songs, Madonna explodes onto the chart at No. 32 with "Living for Love." The lead single from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart (due March 10) marks her first chart appearance since "Turn Up the Radio" became her record-extending 43rd No. 1 in September 2012. If "Living" eventually latches onto No. 1, Madonna will equal one of the most vaunted milestones in Billboard chart history: the Queen of Pop will tie the King of Country, George Strait, for the most No. 1s by any act on a single Billboard chart. Strait boasts 44 No. 1s on Hot Country Songs.

Remixes of "Living" from Djemba Djemba, Offer Nissim, Dirty Pop, Thrill and Mike Rizzo have been sent out to club DJs.