Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

With just a snap of her fingers! Madonna makes history as she debuts Rebel Heart music video on Snapchat
Madonna is making history once again.

The 56-year-old pop queen is set to debut the first music video off her upcoming album Rebel Heart on Snapchat.
The picture messaging app has been angling to develop shareable music videos on their Snap Channel, and Madonna is the first marquee name they've landed, according to Billboard.

Living For Love is the first single off her album and will be made available for starting on Thursday, just a few days before Madonna is set to perform at the Grammys.

According to the music website the video is directed by French team Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen (aka J.A.C.K.).
The video is choreographed by Megan Lawson and styled by Beyonce and Britney Spears veteran B. Akerlund. 

Snapchat has only been around for three years but already boasts 200 million users and an estimated worth of $10 billion. 

when will there be a hq version on you tube .... and can we buy it on itunes .

damm i want is so bad !

great video !

i want alot of video's from her new album and i still hope a outside cinamatic video too for one of the next songs

she really should take a few weeks to make some killer video's

living for love is a fantastic video yeah!

My thoughts :pop:

The video is OK, no big deal though. She's using references that we already know there's nothing special or new for us. The dancers with the same aesthetics of MDNA Tour, the gargoyles of the first act of the concert.

The video has many cuts also like MDNA Tour and Confessions Tour, it's very fast so we can't enjoy the scenes and the filter also is kinda annoying

I hope she improves the aesthetics of the next videos, she's beautiful tho

As if we haven't already learned time and again - never underestimate Madonna.

The pop queen premiered her new music video, "Living for Love," today on SnapChat, which includes an estimated 200 million users. It's the first single from her 13th studio album, "Rebel Heart," due March 10.

The clip, shot in lush reds and blacks, features Madonna as a bullfighter warding off shirtlenss male dancers in sequin horns. It's a nice fit for the rousing, gospel-infused tune. And, yes, she can still very definitely dance.

Madonna is the first artist to premiere a music video through SnapChat Discover, which includes news and entertainment feeds from a dozen companies, including Yahoo, People, National Geographic, CNN and the Snap Channel that premiered the video. Stories refresh every 24 hours.

"Living for Love" was directed by J.A.C.K. - Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen, edited by by Danny B. Tull, styled by B. Akerlund and choreographed by Megan Lawson. SnapChat will be the only place to see the video for 24 hours.

The song, co-produced by EDM superstar Diplo, is already racing up charts around the world, despite serious album leaks that saw both demos and final versions from the entire album flood the internet. The latest happened Monday and included 25 full songs from the deluxe album.

Madonna will perform "Living for Love" on Sunday's Grammy Awards and at the Brit Awards Feb. 25 in London.

Posted Image

My thoughts :pop: The video is OK, no big deal though. She's using references that we already know there's nothing special or new for us. The dancers with the same aesthetics of MDNA Tour, the gargoyles of the first act of the concert.  The video has many cuts also like MDNA Tour and Confessions Tour, it's very fast so we can't enjoy the scenes and the filter also is kinda annoying I hope she improves the aesthetics of the next videos, she's beautiful tho

Totally agree.