Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Ho do you shop for music (CDs,LPs) on Amazon?

tip to UK buyers if they already do not know this unless this does;t makes sense to those who like to have USA pressing and UK pressing for some reason:

http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00S2T3U6C/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00S2T3U6C/

Rebel Heart double LP:

USA Amazon: $33 = UK £ 22

UK Amazon: £45.99

UK buyer who doesn't care if it is USA or UK pressing (if they are different) can save 24 UKP.

if you are in UK and buy Rebel heart LP USA you might save up to Â£ 20ish.

for that money you can buy 2 CDs.

yes if you are in UK you might not need to pay for shipping, but shipping from USA for few items will be like Â£5 or something like that.

I do buy from Spanish and UK and USA Amazona lot, and you won't believe how much money you can save by checking all the stores.

For example at some point I have bought 2 copies of  Bjork's Bastards LP from Canadian Amazon, for amount of one in USA or UK or ES etc…sometimes prices are so drastically different that you can't help your self but buy like two items :) i mean who wouldn't buy Bjork double LP for 10 CAD, wtf. no it was not 2nd hand, it was sealed and sold and shipped by Amazon.

weird shit man :)

kind of broke shopping cholically :) will lick and purrrrr like religiously for a cent. :P

if attitude is a homosexual gay magazine, we will have a leak of the album in a matter of hours.

just imagine how many gaga fans work for that bender magazine.

Attitude magazine have tweeted they've heard the (final) album. So either copies have been sent out or they've had a listening party in London today.

They should release it on the Looking soundtrack or something.  Or maybe if Pharrell is working on a follow up to GIRL?

Hahaha, I keep thinking that the THRILL Remix fits perfectly in the ending credits. It would also work with any compilation of Babylon scenes from Queer As Folk. 

Attitude magazine have tweeted they've heard the (final) album. So either copies have been sent out or they've had a listening party in London today.

Yeah, maybe a listening preview, I don't think copies have been sent out, probably they're trying to act carefully to avoid the album to leak the most they can, until release date

Just a couple of thoughts about Veni, Vidi, Vici...When M sings: 'I was constant as a northern star [...] I never gave up, fighting in the dark', it brought to mind the opening verse of Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You: 'Just before our love got lost you said, "I am as constant as a northern star." And I said, "Constantly in the darkness, where's that at?"'Does anyone have any idea what the dialogue sample in the track might be? My initial thought was that it might come from Laurence Olivier's film of Henry V (possibly during his big rousing battle speech) but I could be wrong. The Shakespeare idea might not be too far of the mark though, especially as Julius Caesar has the line: 'I am constant as the northern star' in it.