Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Much, more than 40!

The Avicii tracks have the most demos - strangely enough he hasn't been mentioned at all regarding Devil Prays. I would say 84 is an accurate number. 

yeah some Songs have 5 and more Demos on it....some don't!?

And i believe there are still Songs and Final Master the Collectors do not have  :kissy:

When you look at the Producers List i think there must be over 100 Demos  :hearteyes:

Iconic alone have more than 5 Demos i read, so i'm real excited how that Song

have changed :tongue:

yeah some Songs have 5 and more Demos on it....some don't!?And i believe there are still Songs and Final Master the Collectors do not have :kissy:When you look at the Producers List i think there must be over 100 Demos :hearteyes:Iconic alone have more than 5 Demos i read, so i'm real excited how that Songhave changed :tongue:

There are only two for Iconic that I'm aware of. Messiah, Addicted, Living For Love, Hold Tight, Borrowed Time, Rebel Heart all have 5+ demos. Songs such as Freedom, Revolution, Two Steps Behind, only have one demo.

There are only two for Iconic that I'm aware of. Messiah, Addicted, Living For Love, Hold Tight, Borrowed Time, Rebel Heart all have 5+ demos. Songs such as Freedom, Revolution, Two Steps Behind, only have one demo.

Maybe you are right...maybe not ???

I think there are much more than we can imagine. she did tons of Songs and Sounds

this time.

She defintly have a Plan B this time..i swear

Avicii - 11 demos

Natalia/Martin - 8 demos

Toby Gad, Mozella, S1 - 8 demos

Ariel, Diplo - 7 demos

Pharrell - 3 demos

That's 37 different tracks.

DJ Dahi -?

Blood Diamonds -?

Mike Dean-?

Ryan Tedder -?

Probably, DJ Dahi, Blood Diamonds and Mike Dean finished some tracks made by other teams, but they also could have made a few new songs.

There could be exactly around 50 different songs. Plus different versions = around 80 - 100 songs in general.

Is that true that madonna has begin an investigation to find out the leakers of the new album stuff? or this is just a rumour?

I suppose that if she did the leakers would have been found in matter of hours cause IP can be found just with one of the links of the original leakers?

Maybe you are right...maybe not ???I think there are much more than we can imagine. she did tons of Songs and Soundsthis time.She defintly have a Plan B this time..i swear

She typically records 20+ for each session, most times the leftovers carry over into new projects.The earlier, stripped down demos were reworked with other producers. 45 known track titles, plus I'm sure a few that have been kept tightly under wraps.

Can Madonna turns song hack to her advantage?

http://www.postbulletin.com/entertainment/can-madonna-turns-song-hack-to-her-advantage/article_20d42a0f-7fcd-541f-a741-19d0a778f30c.html

The year-end surprise album release is becoming a holiday tradition. First, Beyonce, then D'Angelo: Each of them released recordings that came out of nowhere to capture the pop imagination just in time for the New Year.

But what happens when an album release is a surprise even to the artist?

That's the bind Madonna is in right now. Last week, 13 of her demos in various stages of completion were stolen and leaked to file-sharing services. The singer told the Guardian that there was a "big possibility" that her home computer had been hacked, and the singer (perhaps overheatedly) called the leak "artistic rape" and "a form of terrorism."

Her tactical response, though, was unexpected. She put an EP's worth of tracks from the album, called "Rebel Heart," up for sale immediately on iTunes. It was just enough new music to count as a last-minute winter release (she quickly topped iTunes charts in more than 40 countries). But it wasn't quite enough new music to land with the force and urgency of "Beyonce" or "Black Messiah." More pieces from the album are expected to land on Feb. 9 to preview the March 10 release on Interscope.

So what is this six-song partial record intended to be? An album teaser? A middle finger to the hackers? A sign the LP might not be quite finished? Or just something, anything, Madge can do to take back the narrative around "Rebel Heart"?

It's hard to tell if this panic-button release timeline is part of a coherent strategy. Madonna said that she had planned a traditional Valentine's Day single release for "Living for Love," but it's now on the EP, which she called an "early Christmas gift." Perhaps ironically, the sped-up timeline might keep fans coming back.

Serially releasing pieces of a completed artwork can be a successful strategy (see the runaway podcast hit "Serial"). But it's a new twist on the new models we have for putting out LPs. Taylor Swift can take a months-long drip-drop of singles, videos and fun stunts to tease "1989"; Beyonce can just throw it all up on iTunes in the dead of night; D'Angelo can rush it to the presses to respond in real time to salient political issues.

However, there's not quite the same ravenous demand for a new Madonna album in 2014 (her last one, 2012's "MDNA" was given middling reviews for its late-to-the-game rave sounds and images, and her Super Bowl halftime show was overshadowed by M.I.A.'s possibly obscene hand gestures). But by breaking "Rebel Heart" into smaller pieces, she's actually hewing closer to the release strategies of her beloved EDM acts. Skrillex became an arena-sized superstar by releasing just a spate of EPs (before this year's full album, "Recess"). Underground dance labels usually pack around two to four tracks per 12-inch release.

And these six tracks really are a fresh new look for Madonna. Yes, she's a couple of years behind the trap/noise party sounds she's mining on songs like "Illuminati" and "Bitch I'm Madonna." But even this album snippet features production from Kanye West and Diplo and a guest turn from Nicki Minaj. This is shaping up to be a brash, angry and self-affirming LP — one that might be less dismissable because of its stutter-step release.

A full Madonna LP could have come and gone in a few weeks, to no more notice than the usual flicker of the Internet's content-churn. But the scramble to get something legitimate up from "Rebel Heart" has had a strangely punkish, humanizing effect on Madonna — and right when such an approach is on-brand with her record.

If necessity is the mother of invention, then maybe Madge just invented a new way to keep fans on edge.

Can Madonna turns song hack to her advantage?http://www.postbulletin.com/entertainment/can-madonna-turns-song-hack-to-her-advantage/article_20d42a0f-7fcd-541f-a741-19d0a778f30c.htmlThe year-end surprise album release is becoming a holiday tradition. First, Beyonce, then D'Angelo: Each of them released recordings that came out of nowhere to capture the pop imagination just in time for the New Year.But what happens when an album release is a surprise even to the artist?That's the bind Madonna is in right now. Last week, 13 of her demos in various stages of completion were stolen and leaked to file-sharing services. The singer told the Guardian that there was a "big possibility" that her home computer had been hacked, and the singer (perhaps overheatedly) called the leak "artistic rape" and "a form of terrorism."Her tactical response, though, was unexpected. She put an EP's worth of tracks from the album, called "Rebel Heart," up for sale immediately on iTunes. It was just enough new music to count as a last-minute winter release (she quickly topped iTunes charts in more than 40 countries). But it wasn't quite enough new music to land with the force and urgency of "Beyonce" or "Black Messiah." More pieces from the album are expected to land on Feb. 9 to preview the March 10 release on Interscope.So what is this six-song partial record intended to be? An album teaser? A middle finger to the hackers? A sign the LP might not be quite finished? Or just something, anything, Madge can do to take back the narrative around "Rebel Heart"?It's hard to tell if this panic-button release timeline is part of a coherent strategy. Madonna said that she had planned a traditional Valentine's Day single release for "Living for Love," but it's now on the EP, which she called an "early Christmas gift." Perhaps ironically, the sped-up timeline might keep fans coming back.Serially releasing pieces of a completed artwork can be a successful strategy (see the runaway podcast hit "Serial"). But it's a new twist on the new models we have for putting out LPs. Taylor Swift can take a months-long drip-drop of singles, videos and fun stunts to tease "1989"; Beyonce can just throw it all up on iTunes in the dead of night; D'Angelo can rush it to the presses to respond in real time to salient political issues.However, there's not quite the same ravenous demand for a new Madonna album in 2014 (her last one, 2012's "MDNA" was given middling reviews for its late-to-the-game rave sounds and images, and her Super Bowl halftime show was overshadowed by M.I.A.'s possibly obscene hand gestures). But by breaking "Rebel Heart" into smaller pieces, she's actually hewing closer to the release strategies of her beloved EDM acts. Skrillex became an arena-sized superstar by releasing just a spate of EPs (before this year's full album, "Recess"). Underground dance labels usually pack around two to four tracks per 12-inch release.And these six tracks really are a fresh new look for Madonna. Yes, she's a couple of years behind the trap/noise party sounds she's mining on songs like "Illuminati" and "Bitch I'm Madonna." But even this album snippet features production from Kanye West and Diplo and a guest turn from Nicki Minaj. This is shaping up to be a brash, angry and self-affirming LP — one that might be less dismissable because of its stutter-step release.A full Madonna LP could have come and gone in a few weeks, to no more notice than the usual flicker of the Internet's content-churn. But the scramble to get something legitimate up from "Rebel Heart" has had a strangely punkish, humanizing effect on Madonna — and right when such an approach is on-brand with her record.If necessity is the mother of invention, then maybe Madge just invented a new way to keep fans on edge.

Great read!!

I will be very very disappointed if Heartbreak City is not on the final album.... is her best in ages.

if it ends up on the new album it will be a different version , if not , i even hope there will be even bigger tracks then heartbreak city

i do hope there will be some complete new tracks as a suprise on the new album ( like ghoasttown)

but heartbreak city is one of the best demo's from the all leaked ones that is for sure.

so someway i think it will sure make it to the album

i will be more disapointed if songs like sex or holy water would end up on the new album even if they reworked it 

i just don't like the lyrics and i do like songs with a decent lyric more ( heartbreak city , inside out , whas all over me )

This is apparently the "known" demos so far.AUTOTUNE BABYBACK THAT UP (DO IT)BEAUTIFUL SCARS (DEMO #1)BEAUTIFUL SCARS (DEMO #2)BEST NIGHT (DEMO #1)BEST NIGHT (DEMO #2)BEST NIGHT (DEMO #3)BITCH, I'M MADONNA (DEMO #1)BITCH, I'M MADONNA (DEMO #2)BITCH, I'M MADONNA (ALBUM VERSION)BODY SHOP (DEMO #1)BODY SHOP (DEMO #2)BODY SHOP (DEMO #3)BODY SHOP (DEMO #4)BORROWED TIME (DEMO #1)BORROWED TIME (DEMO #2)BORROWED TIME (DEMO #3)BORROWED TIME (DEMO #4)BORROWED TIME (DEMO #5)DEVIL PRAY (DEMO #1)DEVIL PRAY (ALBUM VERSION)LA ISLA BONITA (DUBPLATE)FREEDOM (DEMO #1)FREEDOM (DEMO #2)FREEDOM (DEMO #3)GHOSTTOWN (ALBUM VERSION)GOD IS LOVEGRAFFITI HEART (DEMO #1)GRAFFITI HEART (DEMO #2+)HEARTBREAK CITY (DEMO #1 – ACOUSTIC)HEARTBREAK CITY (DEMOS # 2+)HOLD TIGHT (DEMO #3)HOLD TIGHT (DEMO #4)HOLY WATER (DEMO #1)ICONIC (DEMO #1)ICONIC (DEMO #2/FINAL?)ILLUMINATI (DEMO #1)ILLUMINATI (ALBUM VERSION)INSIDE OUT (DEMO)JOAN OF ARC (DEMO)JOAN OF ARC (ALBUM VERSION)LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #1)LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #2)LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #3)LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #4)LIVING FOR LOVE (ALBUM VERSION)MESSIAH (DEMO #1)MESSIAH (DEMO #2)MESSIAH (DEMO #3)MESSIAH (DEMO #4)MESSIAH (DEMO #5)NEVER LET YOU GONOTHING LASTS FOREVEROBJECTSREBEL HEART (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC)REBEL HEART (DEMO #2)REBEL HEART (DEMO #3)REBEL HEART (DEMO #4)REBEL HEART (DEMO #5)REBEL HEART (ALBUM VERSION)REVOLUTIONS.E.X. (DEMO #1)S.E.X. (DEMO #2)SCORETAKE A DAYTAKE IT BACKTHE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #1)THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #2)THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #3)TRAGIC GIRLTRUST NO BITCHTWO STEPS BEHIND (DEMO #1)TWO STEPS BEHIND (DEMO #2+)UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH (DEMO)UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH (ALBUM VERSION)VENI VIDI VICI (050914 ↠production date?)WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #1)WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #2)WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #3)Plus more rumored titles: Act Like A Man, Alone With You, Eyes Wide Open, Heard, When I Turn The Switch, and Win Again.That is 85 tracks right there and there has been rumored to be an 84 track zip file for a few days now. dead2And if you take sexy Diplo's(Get that dick Katy...I'm jealous) Dub of La Isla Bonita out of the mix it's exactly 84 tracksis this for real????? omg

if it ends up on the new album it will be a different version , if not , i even hope there will be even bigger tracks then heartbreak cityi do hope there will be some complete new tracks as a suprise on the new album ( like ghoasttown)but heartbreak city is one of the best demo's from the all leaked ones that is for sure.so someway i think it will sure make it to the album i will be more disapointed if songs like sex or holy water would end up on the new album even if they reworked it i just don't like the lyrics and i do like songs with a decent lyric more ( heartbreak city , inside out , whas all over me )

my fav track is joan of arc , i fell in love with the song the first time i hear it a very good balled