5. Who's That Girl Tour - 1987
6. MDNA Tour - 2012
7. The Virgin Tour -1985
8. Sticky & Sweet Tour - 2008 / 2009
9. Drowned World Tour - 2001

I'm very interested in hearing why you put DWT dead last

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really don't know how can you come up with this kind of lists! I-can-never decide on which is my favourite tour, album, song, video because I love them all! I love Madonna for what she's done and she's hardly ever disapponted me. I know DVD edit are just another thing, it's not like being there witnessing all the wonders she does live. It's not like I'm a fool blind loon, I just love her work :Madonna022:

it's really hard to rank her tours... each one is a completely different message. but to me, I'd always place the Drowned World and Re-Invention shows on the top.

>Drowned World (is there a better concept than a journey through the elements? it's a dark show, but it's so amazing!)

>Re-Invention 

>Confessions Tour

>The MDNA Tour 

>Sticky & Sweet (2008 actually. I don't like that much the 2009 show).

>The Girlie Show

>Blond Ambition Tour

>The Virgin Tour

>Who's That Girl? (I like it tho, cause it's really sweet in some points)

Why do you guys don't like Sticky and Sweet Tour? I think it's a great show!

yeah it's cool tho, but after an incredible show like Confessions, it felt like it lacked some things... I felt it hadn't a concept behind the whole show, unlike the Drowned World and Girlie shows, and instead, it was a lot of hits already proved to work. I still love it, because it was the first show I saw live.

• 2 weeks later...
Ranking / Tour / Year
1.Sticky & Sweet Tour - 2008 / 2009 (Amazing set list, great colorful concert with positive message)
2. Confessions Tour - 2006 (Amazing setlist although mostly Confessions, great fun with nice messages)
3. Drowned World Tour - 2001 (AMAZING. promoting two of her best albums but it feels a little too short. Like she could do few more songs)
4. The Re-Invention Tour - 2004 (great set list (Her only tour to include at least a song from each album) feels a little too American but great reinventions on the songs)
5. The Girlie Show - 1993 (amazing set list. great sexy show but again it feels like she could do few more songs)
6. Blond Ambition Tour - 1990 (Good fun but unlike other tours like DW (which already is 14 yearsold) it feels dated)
7. Who's That Girl Tour - 1987 (Great fun to watch but dated...)
8. MDNA Tour - 2012 (Horrible, boring setlist. I only cared for four songs. She could do better than that. I've no interest in watching it ever again. Especially with that horrid editing job they did on the Bluray. Also Gone is the positive, fun, colorful Madonna and I can't understand the whole negative, black shadow over the concert. I haven't watched it since I bought it)
9. The Virgin Tour -1985

The Re-Invention Tour - 2004 (great set list (Her only tour to include at least a song from each album) feels a little too American but great reinventions on the songs)

Um, no. The first round of the Sticky & Sweet Tour (as it is on the BluRay/DVD) includes at least one track from each album.

I love how RIT managed to give us a well distributed setlist:

Holiday - Burning Up - Material Girl - Crazy for You - Into the Groove - Papa Don't Preach - Like a Prayer - Express Yourself = 8 80'songs

Vogue - Hanky Panky - The Beast Within - Deeper and Deeper - Bedtime Story - Lament - Frozen = 7 90's songs

Music - Don't Tell Me - Die Another Day - American Life - Hollywood - Nobody Knows Me - Nothing Fails - Mother & Father = 8 00's songs

Imagine = 1 extra super duper bonus song (and gorgeous cover!)

The next tour should follow this same pattern :cute: