Living For Love video

poserdemadonna

I understand your point about telling stories... but can you remember the last time she told a story through a music video? Power of Goodbye maybe lol. Or Jump.  Because people were jumping. Her videos now are less story telling and more artistic, and I think we have to get used to it.  After The secret revolution video, I was expecting something like this.  And I don't totally get it, but I think it's kinda cool. I would really love to see her tell a story through Joan of Arc or Rebel Heart (leak-gate inspired)

I agree with you on the hair though.  The ending hair. Really digging the Erotica era hair in the beginning. :Madonna005:

Yes the last time she told a story was  4 Minutes, Sorry, Hung up, Die another day, What it feel like for a girl, Music, The power of goodbye the list goes on and on....Why do you make the connection that if a video is not story telling it will be more artistic? Shouldn't it be the other way around? The Secret Revolution video had a storyline she was jailed and torchered for a reason. Good luck with your Joan Of Arcor or Rebel Heart wishing...I really hope your right.

Guess my expectations for my queen are just to high.

Yes the last time she told a story was  4 Minutes, Sorry, Hung up, Die another day, What it feel like for a girl, Music, The power of goodbye the list goes on and on....Why do you make the connection that if a video is less story telling it will be more artistic? Shouldn't it be the other way around? The Secret Revolution video had a storyline she was jailed and torchered for a reason. Good luck with your Joan Of Arcor or Rebel Heart wishing...I really hope your right.

Guess my expectations for my queen are just to high.

My apologies lol. Everyone's interpretation is different I suppose.

What a waste of space Snapchat is :cryin: I did watch the video through the Youtube link somebody posted here... and I must say I was blown away by the special effects, loved them! However it still feels like something's missing in there, maybe more takes of her with long hair, who knows? Haven't seen the behind the scenes yet :seeno:

I like it. I love seeing her having good time & smiling - with the long hair.I think the vid is pretty stylish, my only issue is there should be more calmer moments, maybe some beautiful close ups, & too much frantic editing.Like MDNA tour video, although I love it, it's hard to focus on anything with sooooo many frames.

This was a fantastic video. I already know this era will be amazing.

I like it. I love seeing her having good time & smiling - with the long hair.I think the vid is pretty stylish, my only issue is there should be more calmer moments, maybe some beautiful close ups, & too much frantic editing.Like MDNA tour video, although I love it, it's hard to focus on anything with sooooo many frames.

I think the video is really good - a hell of a lot better than some of her other ones (i.e from MDNA and Celebration). I do agree that it is chopped up a bit, too much cutting from one thing to another, can be hard to follow. Otherwise, pretty happy - I do like her hair like that. :)

Im happy that at least there are a few fans who enjoy the video.

I do.

Im happy that at least there are a few fans who enjoy the video.I do.

Good onya Chipie. It's just a music video, everyone should enjoy it for what it is, & not how they think they would've directed it......people are too narcissistic.While I don't like everything Madonna does, there seems to be more complaints than joy.I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this years promotion, videos & album (the real album, not the demos!)

Good onya Chipie. It's just a music video, everyone should enjoy it for what it is, & not how they think they would've directed it......people are too narcissistic.While I don't like everything Madonna does, there seems to be more complaints than joy.I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this years promotion, videos & album (the real album, not the demos!)

Yes, im not telling that everyone hast to love everything M does.

But sometimes I feel like M doesnt need haters outside (little monters, etc).  Sometimes The enemy is within :tongue:

Amazing video. For me, the minotaurs represent all men in M's life who all wanted to get ON her "stage." And once she slayed all the minotaurs (like Theseus in the Greek tale) the throne is hers (or like in the song where she declared..."Picked up my crown...put it back on my head...). So she was technically telling a story. And that Papa Don't Preach strut....thought I would never see her do it again. Priceless.