The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I care more about how Madonna performs on stage and the costumes rather than the songs she sings. If I wanna hear a certain song, I pop in the CD at home or I can play that song while watching my favorite performance of the tour on mute and pretend she's singing that song. Works like a charm.

I care more about how Madonna performs on stage and the costumes rather than the songs she sings. If I wanna hear a certain song, I pop in the CD at home or I can play that song while watching my favorite performance of the tour on mute and pretend she's singing that song. Works like a charm.

Well her tour arrangements tend to be the greatest things ever. Unfortunately I'm not a music producer and I don't have access to all her track stems, otherwise I'd do my own song arrangements.

This is the only informative thing you have said. Ever. Seriously, would you just take a chill until you see something? Good grief, life must be really challenging for you.

"Until you see something" WE KNOW 90% of the setlist for Christ's sake. It's really just a matter of 2 or 3 free slots.