The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Why would anyone be in line?  North America is seated admission.

Is it better that way? I saw her live twice these past two tours and it was a mess... We had to be in the line since the day before in order to get a good spot and still it wasn't guaranteed to be in the first rows. 

Is it better that way? I saw her live twice these past two tours and it was a mess... We had to be in the line since the day before in order to get a good spot and still it wasn't guaranteed to be in the first rows. 

It was a nightmare, I arrived at the Olimpico Stadium for MDNA at 6:30am! Got to stay at the edge of the runway.

I prefer it if you can afford the seats on the floor.  A lot of people don't have the time/ability to wait for multiple days in line, so it works out well.  In general, people end up standing anyway, but you're guaranteed your spot on the floor.

It was a nightmare, I arrived at the Olimpico Stadium for MDNA at 6:30am! Got to stay at the edge of the runway.

I had an even worse experience in S&S Tour in Lisbon. Was there since the night before, stayed all those hours without sleeping. A few hours before the show, they opened a new line for people who were arriving and even let that line be the first to be admitted inside the venue. It was so frustrating and unfair!

Needless to say I ended up somewhat far away from end of the stage

I prefer it if you can afford the seats on the floor.  A lot of people don't have the time/ability to wait for multiple days in line, so it works out well.  In general, people end up standing anyway, but you're guaranteed your spot on the floor.

The floor tickets are usually one of the cheapest in europe because you dont have a guaranteed spot in the floor.. In north america they must be more expensive then

I had an even worse experience in S&S Tour in Lisbon. Was there since the night before, stayed all those hours without sleeping. A few hours before the show, they opened a new line for people who were arriving and even let that line be the first to be admitted inside the venue. It was so frustrating!

O M G! that's so fucked up!

The floor tickets are usually one of the cheapest in europe because you dont have a guaranteed spot in the floor.. In north america they must be more expensive then

Yes, that is unfortunately the tradeoff... we don't have anything close to the cheap seats you can get in Europe, so the floor seats are the most expensive.  But at least there is no waiting and you are guaranteed your spot.

I'm literally skipping an exam for the concert, I think I won't regret it  :Madonna002:

https://twitter.com/madonnatribe/status/641432745881829376

The final #RebelHeartTour rehearsal has started at the Centre Bell #mtribeforum

DrownedMadonna posted: No Family and Friends show tonight, according to our reporter in Montreal, Andrea Pacini, who talked with Rebel Heart Tour director Jamie King. Only standard rehearsals.

NO FINAL REHEARSAL TONIGHT

There's a contradiction and we're stuck here in between