The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and yet another major disappointment. Yes Madge, give me your worst tour ever. I wanna know if not buying a ticket was good decision.

Glad she is doing these old songs. I live in Australia and have never had a chance to see them live. So sucks to be you, but yay for me. Been a fan since 1986, so if one person needs to suffer to give me a great 80's hits show then I have no problem with it.Thanks Madonna for thinking of more than one fan with this tour and thinking of all the new countries you are going to for the first time and giving them hits they have never had a chance to see before.

Glad she is doing these old songs. I live in Australia and have never had a chance to see them live. So sucks to be you, but yay for me. Been a fan since 1986, so if one person needs to suffer to give me a great 80's hits show then I have no problem with it.Thanks Madonna for thinking of more than one fan with this tour and thinking of all the new countries you are going to for the first time and giving them hits they have never had a chance to see before.

Wouldn't you want to hear something from Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, etc? I mean, you had a tour back in 1993.

Wouldn't you want to hear something from Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, etc? I mean, you had a tour back in 1993.

We ALL wanna listen to some tracks from Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, Erotica, etc. But I think there is a clear difference between DISAPPOINTMENT and NEGATIVITY.Am I disappointed because she is only singing 80's stuff (so far)? A little, but you won't see me cutting my veins on the front row just because she is singing Like a Virgin once again. I mean, IT'S MADONNA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, she is not Beyoncé (who does the same thing again and again and again), SHE IS MADONNA. She could literally fart on stage and create a convincing theatrical number around it and it would work.So, please, understand that while some of us share part of your disappointment. we are tired of your negativity.As I have read above, we should feel happy because she is still touring, she won't last forever.

We ALL wanna listen to some tracks from Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, Erotica, etc. But I think there is a clear difference between DISAPPOINTMENT and NEGATIVITY.Am I disappointed because she is only singing 80's stuff (so far)? A little, but you won't see me cutting my veins on the front row just because she is singing Like a Virgin once again. I mean, IT'S MADONNA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, she is not Beyoncé (who does the same thing again and again and again), SHE IS MADONNA. She could literally fart on stage and create a convincing theatrical number around it and it would work.So, please, understand that while some of us share part of your disappointment. we are tired of your negativity.As I have read above, we should feel happy because she is still touring, she won't last forever.

exactly