Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

Nobody had a problem with airbrushing for magazines, I don’t get why this is any different. 

I considered that but Facetuning takes it to another level by changing the shape and size of features.

Also, it's used on every one of her candid photos, not just 'shoots' like Photoshopping was in the old days.

It's a distorted reality and I just find it kind of mind-numbing to celebrate a severely unnatural photo.

Yes same re face tuning - its interesting while the trend is now shifting to embrace make up free, airbrush free - Madonna is still clinging onto over exaggerated face tuning on everything.

She looks so good without that -  her rants about agism and being a freedom fighter do not match her actions, that is, by constantly pushing a narrative/image that she looks 20 - she should be going, I'm 65 and you can take it or leave it - that's a true freedom fighter against agism.

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yes same re face tuning - its interesting while the trend is now shifting to embrace make up free, airbrush free - Madonna is still clinging onto over exaggerated face tuning on everything.

She looks so good without that -  her rants about agism and being a freedom fighter do not match her actions, that is, by constantly pushing a narrative/image that she looks 20 - she should be going, I'm 65 and you can take it or leave it - that's a true freedom fighter against agism.

I feel that while other artists have struggled with drugs, sexual assault allegations, exploitation and trafficking — let her have one flaw lol

On 12/20/2023 at 9:32 AM, Jackie said:

Precisely. I've been saying the same thing for years.

I came across this TikTok and it made me think of this topic:

https://www.tiktok.com/@dyllllly/video/7312548780791024901

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Variety just put VULGAR on their worst list of songs of the year worldwide,along with Mind Your Business by Britney Spears and Mother by Meghan Trainor

Oh dear Variety's just VULGAR. They have a fucking average/pedestrian conception of what's good or bad. To a magazine which sells itself as "sophisticated," they're just BOGUS.