Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The red curls >>> that lame ass wavy blonde hair she had kept for the past 20 years

I'm thinking it's here to stay for awhille.  She's definitely looking to do something different for the tour for sure.  And you're right for years she's had the wavy blonde hair, and she's only had the copper for about 6 months now.  But hey, if she reverts back to blonde, I'm fine with that because it will look just as great.  My bet she's going to wear some wigs on tour anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The red curls >>> that lame ass wavy blonde hair she had kept for the past 20 years

The red curls look like rust and after having the hair color for a year and having her face plastered everywhere with that color after the Grammy’s lead me to believe and hope the rust color is gone by the start of the tour.

And we don’t want it wavy. The way she had it at Pride last year made her look 20 years younger.

The rusty penny color is not flattering.

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

No its the pants. I've gotten over her booty...at this point need her to come out with those guns blazin like she did at MTV VMAs or the instagram video she posted the day before Pride last year. 

You do know this is just a fun home family social media post.  Not a big deal.   I think she looks fabulous.  No need for some to come in here and go on about her ass.  That's so overly done and tired now.  :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

No its the pants. I've gotten over her booty...at this point need her to come out with those guns blazin like she did at MTV VMAs or the instagram video she posted the day before Pride last year. 

So true.

All of us non-blinded fans can see that something is off there, but like you said, I’m sure it’s just the pants. :)

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

You do know this is just a fun home family social media post.  Not a big deal.   I think she looks fabulous.  No need for some to come in here and go on about her ass.  That's so overly done and tired now.  :ahh:

Hey babe. You are overtly projecting and taking this to a level I'm not interested in continuing with you xo

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

No. I want her to rip off her clothes for this tour and show off all that hard work.

I'm all for that as well.  And my apologies if I offended you.  I just feel we are at a good moment with Madonna and the whole Booty criticisms are so tired.  But I understand you're actually accepting of it and want to see more of it.  I agree!  She looks fantastic in the video much like @Drowned Boysaid as well.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I'm all for that as well.  And my apologies if I offended you.  I just feel we are at a good moment with Madonna and the whole Booty criticisms are so tired.  But I understand you're actually accepting of it and want to see more of it.  I agree!  She looks fantastic in the video much like @Drowned Boysaid as well.

Who are you?