Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 hours ago, tscott said:

She's right though, people have talk shit about her on his show.  He eats it up. Even when it's nothing really, he's like a teenage girl looking for any sort of tea to be spilt on her. I realize that's kinda what his show does, but I get the impression he's two-faced. He will kiss your ass to your face, but then go behind your back and rip you to shreds.

So he's like most of the people on this forum?

Andy Cohen is cheap. He's a massive fan, managed to get close to her and then talked about it in details in his book, in a not very nice way, almost looking down on her. So i get why she avoids him like the plague.

And what he and Cooper did to Griffin, tuning against her was the tide was not in her favour, surely is a warning sign of how untrustworthy they are and loyalty is not in their language.

Plus Cohen produces pure trash, he's a disaster to pop culture. I kno people like the Housewives franchise but it's garbage, only there to celebrate and promote toxic behaviour. He's part of the problem.

36 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Andy Cohen is cheap. He's a massive fan, managed to get close to her and then talked about it in details in his book, in a not very nice way, almost looking down on her. So i get why she avoids him like the plague.

And what he and Cooper did to Griffin, tuning against her was the tide was not in her favour, surely is a warning sign of how untrustworthy they are and loyalty is not in their language.

Plus Cohen produces pure trash, he's a disaster to pop culture. I kno people like the Housewives franchise but it's garbage, only there to celebrate and promote toxic behaviour. He's part of the problem.

Yeah, he's clearly embedded in toxic and dramatic behavior.  I've seen him gush over Madonna on his show, but at the same time, he is quick to have some dish on her.  I also felt the same with Howard Stern in the past, regarding how he spoke of Madonna. I felt he trashed her or allowed that to happen on his show, so it was no wonder it took her so long to appear on his show. 

Cohen may be horned in what the public wants to see right now regarding displays of toxic behavior much like his involvement in shows like "Housewives", but I agree it's a "disaster" not only to our pop culture but our society.  Since then, we've had the "Karen" attitude cultivated from it.  We've had where everyone is "entitled to their opinion" come out of it, even though, it's loosely opinion, and more being judgmental, critical, insulting and dramatic. 

Is there a part of me that still wishes Madonna would go on his show?  Yes, because I know she will make the best of it and turn the tables on him, much like she's done with David Letterman and many personal interviews over the years.

25 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, he's clearly embedded in toxic and dramatic behavior.  I've seen him gush over Madonna on his show, but at the same time, he is quick to have some dish on her.  I also felt the same with Howard Stern in the past, regarding how he spoke of Madonna. I felt he trashed her or allowed that to happen on his show, so it was no wonder it took her so long to appear on his show. 

Cohen may be horned in what the public wants to see right now regarding displays of toxic behavior much like his involvement in shows like "Housewives", but I agree it's a "disaster" not only to our pop culture but our society.  Since then, we've had the "Karen" attitude cultivated from it.  We've had where everyone is "entitled to their opinion" come out of it, even though, it's loosely opinion, and more being judgmental, critical, insulting and dramatic. 

Is there a part of me that still wishes Madonna would go on his show?  Yes, because I know she will make the best of it and turn the tables on him, much like she's done with David Letterman and many personal interviews over the years.

I watched the last season of RHOBH and i couldn't believe it. Not only it is painful to watch but you can't help but wonder if it is worth the pain for these women. Are fame and money enough to be dragged in the mud, ruining familiy ties and having total strangers insulting you ? Because it's not only what they do on screen but how fans of these shows get involved online, i mean psychopaths. You are forced to take sides when you don't care about these people or what they do. It's triggeing the worst in the viewers and i don't believe feeling anger after watching a show is healthy. It really is a sign that you've been manipulated and manipulated by Cohen.

16 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I watched the last season of RHOBH and i couldn't believe it. Not only it is painful to watch but you can't help but wonder if it is worth the pain for these women. Are fame and money enough to be dragged in the mud, ruining familiy ties and having total strangers insulting you ? Because it's not only what they do on screen but how fans of these shows get involved online, i mean psychopaths. You are forced to take sides when you don't care about these people or what they do. It's triggeing the worst in the viewers and i don't believe feeling anger after watching a show is healthy. It really is a sign that you've been manipulated and manipulated by Cohen.

Sadly so true.  And now we are seeing this behavior being integrated in our politics.  In fact, the leading US Republican president candidate for 2024, is using this same tactic to conquer and divide people.  Many are just sitting with their popcorn, cheering him on, and only encouraging it more.  So much so, that they have allowed him to gaslight the public, so many times, it's hard to keep up with what is truth or fiction. Meanwhile, nothing is being accomplished, accept more hatred and ignorance among people.  I realize politics have always been pretty ruthless, but the point for a politician is to find ways to unite people, not divide them.  It's quite sad and definitely the fall of our society.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

Sadly so true.  And now we are seeing this behavior being integrated in our politics.  In fact, the leading US Republican president candidate for 2024, is using this same tactic to conquer and divide people.  Many are just sitting with their popcorn, cheering him on, and only encouraging it more.  So much so, that they have allowed him to gaslight the public, so many times, it's hard to keep up with what is truth or fiction. Meanwhile, nothing is being accomplished, accept more hatred and ignorance among people.  I realize politics have always been pretty ruthless, but the point for a politician is to find ways to unite people, not divide them.  It's quite sad and definitely the fall of our society.

There’s no party that has a monopoly on lying and division and if you think there is, you’ve been propagandized.

Looks like they're working her hair back to blond, as suspected. Red pigments take a while to get out so she'll probably let her hair rest until just before the tour starts to do another round of bleach and then tone it. Might need two more rounds of bleach even, depends on the hair and the type of dye they used for the red. That's if she's going for the platinum look as usual and not a warmer blond. 

Btw, it's a new photo she was seen outside with the orangey blond. Saw some footage on Instagram earlier today.

I wish she wouldn't go platinum blonde, it is too harsh. She's looking stunning, there's something about the fire in her eyes that was lacking and it seems to be back.

Re-Invention is her best tour hair hands down to this day, even by the end of the show it looked great. I am hoping for something similar but expecting a lot of (bad) wigs.