Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

I wish she wouldn't go platinum blonde, it is too harsh. She's looking stunning, there's something about the fire in her eyes that was lacking and it seems to be back.

Re-Invention is her best tour hair hands down to this day, even by the end of the show it looked great. I am hoping for something similar but expecting a lot of (bad) wigs. 

I was hoping she was going to hold onto the copper locks, but I sorta expected, she'd go back to blonde for the tour.  I agree her hair looked really great throughout the RIT tour, but I also thought it looks great throughout the Confessions Tour as well. In fact, I always thought Confessions she had the best hair. 

While BA was iconic with the pony tail and curls, but once she went to the curls, it just looked like she took the curlers out and then went on stage. It was quite a mess as the show went on. 

The last few tours, it seems she had much more control over her hair and not letting it look a mess by the end of the show.  But yeah, I agree RIT and Confessions, we saw her best hair.

7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

@tscott I already miss the darker red, but this shade is good (hope it doesn't get lighter). Not that light blond or platinum don't suit her anymore... That copper just looked so new on her. Blond wigs can always be worn for the show.

I think she's planning to go blonde again.  But yeah, I really liked the copper color with the dark roots. It really suited her.  Though, as we know Madonna, she likes to change the color of her hair often.

What good news! Frankly, I was already fed up with seeing her with that hair color. Although it is a color that serves to highlight the elegance and sensuality of women, it should not be used for a long time since it is not very versatile when it comes to experimenting with different hairstyles.

Ever since Madonna appeared as a redhead, I always wanted to see her again with the same hairstyle with which she appeared in the Hollywood video.

Unfortunately, she almost always appeared wearing those boring braids. Anyway, I think it was time to change the color of her hair and even more so with the proximity of the new 2023 tour and it is certainly that a redheaded Madonna on stage might have confused the public, accustomed to seeing her blonde, and many people would have had a hard time recognizing her at first sight. A smart decision by Madonna and her marketing team to go back to blonde, without a doubt.

0fc813499825e7e5d448e3e74a52a2f7.jpg

I wonder if her initial thought for the Girlie Show wasn't to tour with her hair like on the Rain single by Herb Ritts as it matches the hairdo of the woman on the Edward Hooper painting. I know she said as a brunette like in the Rain video in Girlie talk but the coincidence between the Hooper painting and the Ritts pics is too damn good.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I wonder if her initial thought for the Girlie Show wasn't to tour with her hair like on the Rain single by Herb Ritts as it matches the hairdo of the woman on the Edward Hooper painting. I know she said as a brunette like in the Rain video in Girlie talk but the coincidence between the Hooper painting and the Ritts pics is too damn good.

I think that's what she wanted but the unfortunate result of it breaking off due to dying/bleaching switched to the short cut. 

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Another Highly airbrushed Madaonna. And NO, it wasn't her first Instagram post.  Some love to change the narrative when it comes to Madonna.

It says “one of her first.” Maybe read before arguing.  Especially about something so inconsequential. 

6 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It says “one of her first.” Maybe read before arguing. 

:ahh:

It's not even true though.  So let's remember you are defending someone who trolls us with links to airbrushed images, acting as it's authentic!  It's bad enough Madonna and Ricardo Gomes does it! :smile: