Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

I wouldnt say lazy ...id say erm shes sick of travelling all over the world - took its toll i think 

i think shes just bored of arenas tours ..lol 

she gets bored of her own music reinvents her songs why not her tours 

but she wont want to lose out lol ...she will still want that money 

Well she won't get my money this time.

1 minute ago, Dan90 said:

People saying there would be tickets for less than 100usd ... do you note that if the capacity is 1,800 (guess I saw that is for the Wilmer in LA) then the tickets less than 100 would be 300-400? And more than a half probably will go to the re-sale market? I would be excited if we would be talking about an Adele concert in a theater but c’Mon! It’s Madonna, I would be disappointed spending 300 usd and wait 3 hours of delay (In México she came out almost 4 hours latter) listen 30mins of a bad jokes, 30 min seeing how she’s playing the guitar and the rest with those horrendous versions of her songs ala TOAC , what would be if she wants to tour again in 4 years? She would be 65 and do you think the people return to see her? I do not think so. It’s sad what I am facing. It’s kinda selfish to create a show when the only ones who can assist are ppl with money not whether or not are her fans. 

True. 

1 minute ago, Dan90 said:

People saying there would be tickets for less than 100usd ... do you note that if the capacity is 1,800 (guess I saw that is for the Wilmer in LA) then the tickets less than 100 would be 300-400? And more than a half probably will go to the re-sale market? I would be excited if we would be talking about an Adele concert in a theater but c’Mon! It’s Madonna, I would be disappointed spending 300 usd and wait 3 hours of delay (In México she came out almost 4 hours latter) listen 30mins of a bad jokes, 30 min seeing how she’s playing the guitar and the rest with those horrendous versions of her songs ala TOAC , what would be if she wants to tour again in 4 years? She would be 65 and do you think the people return to see her? I do not think so. It’s sad what I am facing. It’s kinda selfish to create a show when the only ones who can assist are ppl with money not whether or not are her fans. 

i doubt she will just do one show in one theatre ...it will be a run at each 

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

One thing, we all know she is not the greatest vocalist which is fine by me, I was never bothered by her backingtracks or but she can't rely on backing track assistence in a theater so yes, if she plans on singing live, she'll have to sit her ass down and sing. 

That kind of concerts work but not for support the album, Kylie made years ago an anti tour there were In theaters and she sang lot of besides and unreleased stuff adding some songs in acoustic and dancing but she was solo , standing, but she’s Kylie she got an angelical voice and there were special tour of 10 dates, when she releases an album put all the magic and stuff on the stage, even she don’t have the expuse Madonna has, her last album flopped in all the world except for UK, and she still decided to tour. That’s when you got the spirit to promote and complain the fans that supports you. I could understand if Madonna is tired of traveling (even she’s not doing for 4 years) but ok, you can accept a  residency and got your stage and put your show.  

4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

i doubt she will just do one show in one theatre ...it will be a run at each 

According to the guy who posted the dates there are 42 venues in us, if she takes 1 week per venue (2 in Brooklyn) she would be finishing in almost 1 year in US, also if the information is real, would be easy to perform 1 night in Brooklyn in an arena for 15,000 instead 8 nites of 2K? She want we pay her MDNA skin and holograms

9 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

That kind of concerts work but not for support the album, Kylie made years ago an anti tour there were In theaters and she sang lot of besides and unreleased stuff adding some songs in acoustic and dancing but she was solo , standing, but she’s Kylie she got an angelical voice and there were special tour of 10 dates, when she releases an album put all the magic and stuff on the stage, even she don’t have the expuse Madonna has, her last album flopped in all the world except for UK, and she still decided to tour. That’s when you got the spirit to promote and complain the fans that supports you. I could understand if Madonna is tired of traveling (even she’s not doing for 4 years) but ok, you can accept a  residency and got your stage and put your show.  

kylie has a angelical voice ?? 

6 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

According to the guy who posted the dates there are 42 venues in us, if she takes 1 week per venue (2 in Brooklyn) she would be finishing in almost 1 year in US, also if the information is real, would be easy to perform 1 night in Brooklyn in an arena for 15,000 instead 8 nites of 2K? She want we pay her MDNA skin and holograms

if shes doing 42 venues in the us then i hope she does more venues in the uk apart from london ...

7 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

59463179_1265768890244277_26191237735293

oops a fan snapped lol

quite ignorant, not everyone is fan since 87 , if someone is fresher and even younger its not so cool ( i mean all about tour, i dont care what hair she has, and i rly like new music).

9 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

if shes doing 42 venues in the us then i hope she does more venues in the uk apart from london ...

I don’t think that would be possible, she would not tour for a long, I have a little spark in me (called hope) for tomorrow and find those shows will not happen, or if they do, will be for promo porpouse. 

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I've never seen Madonna in a seated venue. Even for the RHT I got a standing ticket and I went next to the stage. Honestly, I cannot image how is possible to be see the RHT close to the stage while keeping fixed your seat. I mean, my ass would jump left and right and there is no way I can force it to sit down. 

Now that Madonna is planning a theater tour, it is going to be so different cuz there would no standing tickets. I'm sure the show itself will be greatly reinvented to make it more like a theater show. :luv:

That's not what happens. You have your seat, you don't fight for your place, you see the stage and not other people heads and phones, you're not lost in the crowd, you can sit while waiting long hours until M is ready. And when the show begins everybody stands up.

2 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Why couldn't it go on sale? The one I recall going to myself was for Cher's Dressed To Kill which was announced and then on sale that day. Everything seems ready to go, they just need to make it all live.

And really, Madonna and Ticketmaster don't care about fans having to travel, selling tickets even if it's all the way right before Madonna hits the stage is their end goal. It probably works better for them to prey onto your impulses and then you figure out travelling after which isn't their issue lol.

I’m not saying they won’t, but it’s nuts. These prices cause hesitation, not impulses. Also, there is usually an announcement several days or so before the sale so people are made aware of the shows and dates, etc. Madonna may not be terribly concerned about the logistics involved for the fans, but they should be. I for one am not happy about putting out $2,000 for a show 500 miles away only to find out a few days later that I can’t go and then I have the hassle of selling the tickets.

42 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

Preach baby!!!

45 minutes ago, Mister_Pop said:

I think these small venues could be a real treat for fans, a great way to see her perform and really lhear her sing. She's capable of doing that too... like in the Jimmy Fallon show. Who wouldn't want it ?

42 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

this was so much better though 

41 minutes ago, schumakg86 said:

I’m really excited for the Chicago Theater show here in my town. It’s a beautiful venue, and if she’s doing a smaller show it’ll force her to slow down, stand still, and sing more strongly, which is what I’ve always wanted to see. There’s time for an intimate show and another rollicking tour later. Girl’s not going anywhere.

Honestly, I am so happy to get a chance to see a show more like TOAC than MDNA!!

The first one was so full of humanity, the other was spectacular but often cold.

I like the idea of a more relaxed and intimate situation. In RHT I loved True Blue, Who's that girl, Material girl and LVER, much more than Iconic or Living for love.

Still, I think this takes a different kind of preparation. First of all a great band. And I hope they won't throw away the chance to do an interesting setlist, not just Vogue and Like a virgin.

Of course I am afraid this choice has a price. First the expensive tickets, second the number of places she'll visit. I am not convinced she'll do 42 stops in the US only...

23 minutes ago, Enrico said:

That's not what happens. You have your seat, you don't fight for your place, you see the stage, you're not list in the crowd, you sit and wait until M is ready. And when the show begins everybody stands up.

ok, but what if someone stays seated? To me it feels weird to be standing up close to the stage and seeing someone sitting next to you. I mean,  you got to stand up just in front of your seat and cannot jump left and right, am I right?

56 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

all the props being pulled up and put down etc ..the back drops were like theatre ...

i really think that is what to expect ...

plus i think she may even come out to the crowds 

well, this is a Madonna tour so expect the unexpected. Even if the concept will be similar to TOAC, the production will be 10000x bigger :Madonna001:

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Honestly, I am so happy to get a chance to see a show more like TOAC than MDNA!!

The first one was so full of humanity, the other was spectacular but often cold.

I like the idea of a more relaxed and intimate situation. In RHT I loved True Blue, Who's that girl, Material girl and LVER, much more than Iconic or Living for love.

Still, I think this takes a different kind of preparation. First of all a great band. And I hope they won't throw away the chance to do an interesting setlist, not just Vogue and Like a virgin.

Of course I am afraid this choice has a price. First the expensive tickets, second the number of places she'll visit. I am not convinced she'll do 42 stops in the US only...

i do too but will i have to really sell a kidney to see madonna up close and personal 

1 minute ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

ok, but what if someone stays seated? To me it feels weird to be standing up close to the stage and seeing someone sitting next to you. I mean,  you got to stand up just in front of your seat and cannot jump left and right, am I right?

Actually it happened to me in Milan in 2001 in a seating area. Some of us were standing and dancing but other people were complaining. But of course in Italy if you want to stand you just buy the floor, I suppose. The only thing is the floor us too crowded. In RHT Turin I couldn't even see the stage, although I was very close! Same at MDNA Nice.

In RHT London people in the first rows were all fans and there was enough room to move and jump and dance. At some points they would even let us leave our seats and get closer to the Heart Stage. Incredible experience.

58 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

and the rest with those horrendous versions of her songs ala TOAC 

That was not completely worked through. She made a disclaimer at the beginning of the show it was a rough show. I'm sure the woman we all know will have a fully thought out and rehearsed show when she tours this year.