Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

7 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

Helping you manifest this, too haha

It'd be great if they went with a tracklist like this, and it would be similar to what was done to You'll See

The best news from this is that we can potentially get a track from Girlie Show actually officially to Madonna's account, aside from those countless awful rips from Fukuoka courtesy of those European indie labels who plague YouTube Music, Deezer & co.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I wonder if there were other type of clips or leaks regarding Keep It Together or more songs! Do you have the clip or the orbit dubstrumental files

the file is damaged

https://mega.nz/file/MlNXWBSS#sRu6d4gPUxPgOepb_YgPcU6DxJJJHx2nzeic7fzROiQ

i wish i still had the info regarding this. if i remember correctly, it was from a cassette with another orbit dub

again, the authenticity was never confirmed

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

the file is damaged

https://mega.nz/file/MlNXWBSS#sRu6d4gPUxPgOepb_YgPcU6DxJJJHx2nzeic7fzROiQ

i wish i still had the info regarding this. if i remember correctly, it was from a cassette with another orbit dub

again, the authenticity was never confirmed

So it was only that clip! Thanks 

6 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Helping you manifest this, too haha

It'd be great if they went with a tracklist like this, and it would be similar to what was done to You'll See

Yeah, it seems they are more willing to give us the rare remixes for all the non-album singles.

So we're getting nothing this month. Maybe Crazy For You early for Valentines day of to twin with the UK re-release?

could be cute otherwise March we may get a cute little run.

MARCH

• Crazy For You - March 2, 1985 / February 18, 1991
  • Girl Gone Wild - March 2, 2012 ( I so want the Justin Cognito radio edit version but I'm dreaming here it'll never come)
  • One More Chance - March 7, 1996 (also unlikely to happen)
  • I'll Remember - March 15, 1994
  • Another Suitcase In Another Hall - March 18, 1997 (nothing new to add)
  • Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996*** (There's still a bunch of missing remixes but again unlikely)
  • Live To Tell - March 26, 1986*

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

So we're getting nothing this month. Maybe Crazy For You early for Valentines day of to twin with the UK re-release?

could be cute otherwise March we may get a cute little run.

MARCH

• Crazy For You - March 2, 1985 / February 18, 1991
  • Girl Gone Wild - March 2, 2012 ( I so want the Justin Cognito radio edit version but I'm dreaming here it'll never come)
  • One More Chance - March 7, 1996 (also unlikely to happen)
  • I'll Remember - March 15, 1994
  • Another Suitcase In Another Hall - March 18, 1997 (nothing new to add)
  • Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996*** (There's still a bunch of missing remixes but again unlikely)
  • Live To Tell - March 26, 1986*

Crazy For You is EXTREMELY unlikely and I'll Remember is almost confirmed I'd say

26 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

I cannot believe they put out that sub Keep It Together. They Didn't even Include the 7" Promo Remix, Just the Single Remix.

if You Want The 7" Promo it's on the USA promo CD, Why Would they not put it there, Lazy. Here it is:

Thank you so much! Is this ripped from the promo CD?

On 2/4/2024 at 7:07 PM, MPowered said:
  1. I'll Remember  (4:22)
  2. I'll Remember - Orbit Remix  (4:19)
  3. I'll Remember - Guerilla Beach Mix  (6:17)
  4. I'll Remember - Orbit Alternative Remix  (4:32)
  5. I'll Remember - Guerilla Groove Mix  (6:04)
  6. Secret Garden  (5:32)
  7. Why's It So Hard - Live from the Girlie Show  (5:13)

I’m manifesting 🙏

That would be gorgeous. Even if they left Secret Garden off, it would still be lovely

On 2/4/2024 at 11:26 AM, McDonna said:

And that's a weird response to what I was stating. :salty:

Only pointing out that it's been online for years.  That's all!  No need to be rude!

Actually it’s the perfect response. 
No need to be a douche.

On 2/4/2024 at 10:00 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I don't know which cover art I prefer more, the black one is cool but reminds me of the UK cover for Rain

Madonna-Sing46IllRemember.jpg

Madonna-Sing46IllRememberUK.jpg

I'd be happy with either, I like both. I found it all confusing at the time as we got the black one for Rain in the UK, which didn't need an update as the original is stunning. At that time import maxi's were coming through quite fast so I got them all and enjoyed the differences. 

The White one is way more appealing. The dark haired one is so quintessentially  Rain. I know the still  for the white one is from the Deeper & Deeper video but it's much less direct to the main looks. I also know she's had other video stills for singles covers but the Rain one in particular. It would be like having the Papa Don't Preach single cover for Open Your Heart. And of all the stunning cinematography in the rain video they chose.....that blurry ass pic. make it make sense.

MV5BODFhMDEzMWMtZmQyNS00NmNiLThjMDctZDA3

180739316531-madonna-rain_music_video_ov

220px-Madonna_Rain.jpg

rain_video-7.jpg

Rainm.png

rain_video-8.jpg

I don't quite understand why the lag started developing in her single covers. True Blue era was absolute perfection in terms of the right covers for the right singles and it's never really been as good since. I wish it had been a theme that had continued throughout her career. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I don't quite understand why the lag started developing in her single covers. True Blue era was absolute perfection in terms of the right covers for the right singles and it's never really been as good since. I wish it had been a theme that had continued throughout her career. 

I love consistency too. Frozen and Ray of Light single has Ray of Light album style, Secret has Bedtime Stories style. Although those are the first singles of particular album. There's a pattern that applies to most eras - after the first singles of one's album they usually dopp the ball and then designers are let go of the "leash". 

Confessions era did pretty good with that consistency and so Music era. 

20 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Crazy For You is EXTREMELY unlikely and I'll Remember is almost confirmed I'd say

I could be very wrong but I think Crazy For You is extremely *likely* to get a release because I doubt the Vision Quest soundtrack is getting a re-release.  It might just have a 2024 remastered version of  the full length 4:08 version and the 3:45 remix/edit but I fully expect this one to be released.  People said they wouldn't bother with Material Girl and we got that.

24 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I love consistency too. Frozen and Ray of Light single has Ray of Light album style, Secret has Bedtime Stories style. Although those are the first singles of particular album. There's a pattern that applies to most eras - after the first singles of one's album they usually dopp the ball and then designers are let go of the "leash". 

I hated the confessions singles artwork especially jump. AL also had pretty bad ones too - I loved the LAP singles the most including Dear Jessie too ( even though that pic is from ‘87 ) 

It's pretty interesting... The Dub version of Borderline was never released in the US. It is to be found on the European /Australian market. Borderline in the US only had the Us remix and the 7 inch edit... and the instrumental on the promo 12"(which indeed is the dub!).

https://www.discogs.com/it/release/110231-Madonna-Borderline/image/SW1hZ2U6MjY4MTY0Nzg= 

4 hours ago, jemboy1973 said:

I'd be happy with either, I like both. I found it all confusing at the time as we got the black one for Rain in the UK, which didn't need an update as the original is stunning. At that time import maxi's were coming through quite fast so I got them all and enjoyed the differences. 

It's. Or from Deeper and Deeper, it's a shot for Vogue Magazine

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

I wouldn't even say anyone has dropped the ball here, either.  Most artists recycle images or past photoshoots/video shots for single covers. Her Vogue Single cover was a shot from Express Yourself video.  It's a normal thing and not something I am bothered by.  :)

2 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

I could be very wrong but I think Crazy For You is extremely *likely* to get a release because I doubt the Vision Quest soundtrack is getting a re-release.  It might just have a 2024 remastered version of  the full length 4:08 version and the 3:45 remix/edit but I fully expect this one to be released.  People said they wouldn't bother with Material Girl and we got that.

If it's getting a release i think it might be in February since we are not getting any release it seems this month

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW