Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

Yes!!!! i hate when they have the  talent, and years and years of experience on their shoulders, and the ability to put out a full album in few months and.... nada. ....

@Would You Like To Tryin March for love profusion? so much for an old song?

December

At this point, and the disaster of some remastered versions, digital and physical format... FEL is good remastered, but there are some recreations, some direct video rips... they are only interested in coloured vinyls... then, all in all, I prefer not to get a reissue with extras if they are not coming from a good source (and two years later... I doubt they have it). I will feel deceived somehow, agreed or compliant and no way. I've been waiting so long, don't cheated on me!!

8 hours ago, dave2290 said:

you are Amazing @Would You Like To Try i dont know how you arrived at this.... and i dont wanna know.... your secrets are your business.... but thanks for the news...

December 8th is the original release date for Love Profusion and it happens to be a Friday... That's all we know

On 11/27/2023 at 2:20 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

@Shofulsorry if it seems annoying but since you seem to have a ATRL account I would be very thankful if you could ask RideOrDie about the love profusion tracklist or price and street date hopefully!

On 11/27/2023 at 2:34 PM, Anapausis said:

Is Shoful currently inactive on here due to the lack of expanded, curated reissues? I guess poor sis/alefah got traumatized to Finally Enough Love Rainbow Edition announcement...

Maybe it was the way Madame X was treated to for Celebration Tour too, who knows... (For the spoiler-free's: there won't be any more word coming out from here about this subject!)

Hello! Yes not much is going on and the reissue process has been a snoozefest so I have been slumbering:Madonna006:

I’ll tag RideorDie and see if they have any info

16 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Hello! Yes not much is going on and the reissue process has been a snoozefest so I have been slumbering:Madonna006:

OMG YOU ARE BACK

SHOFUL IS BACK AND THATS WHAT MATTERS MOST!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUEST!

8 hours ago, Shoful said:

BlackOutZone would be a perfect option too in the case of RideOrDie get silent, after all, seems they have a problem to Madonna (they even called her "miss thing" during the announcement of Back That Up to the Beat addition to streams...)

41 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

BlackOutZone would be a perfect option too in the case of RideOrDie get silent, after all, seems they have a problem to Madonna (they even called her "miss thing" during the announcement of Back That Up to the Beat addition to streams...)

Because I am "real deal, baby, I'm no counterfelt."

444435791_Screenshot_20231129_084039_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ae923b41d87b7e07140a0ca723b30a5c.jpg@dave2290my source:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/424592-madonna-back-that-up-to-the-beat/ (page 2 for RideOrDie's "diss.")

I guess after this I should beg for RideOrDie to still care for Madonna releases, right @Shofuland @Would You Like To Try???

EDIT: only a fvcking lamb would ask this type of question to some insider...

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Miss Thing is not necessarily an insult

Just now, Anapausis said:

Well, here in Brazil we call "dona coisa" (roughly "miss thing") to the women we don't give a single care to, as they are impossible to be present in any of our thoughts, good or bad. Maybe this was what RideOrDie had in mind.

In my culture it's same

11 hours ago, Shoful said:

It seems you tagged them but I don't know if it was tagged correctly it seems like he wasn't tagged because the user doesn't appear when I click it

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW