Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

But the new database I think system Bertrand told gives us all the copyrighted versions and one of them is mislabeled! Hopefully it's just a error and we get them but I stop believing a bit of it

Yes, whatever you do!  Don't set yourself up for disappointment here.  But I believe eventually the rest of her singles that aren't available digitally/streaming will happen.  They are just milking it, so they will have something more to add to her catalog on a random basis.  But as stated, the majority of her catalog is pretty much represented on digital and streaming.   :party:

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

She can release whatever she wants.

It's only logical but she needs to think a little bit practically about those singles - promo edits are shorter and more appealing than 7+ minute long mixes. People are not keen on listening such long remixes. Glad she put shorter edits on Finally Enough Love and made them "consumable".

39 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

It's only logical but she needs to think a little bit practically about those singles - promo edits are shorter and more appealing than 7+ minute long mixes. People are not keen on listening such long remixes. Glad she put shorter edits on Finally Enough Love and made them "consumable".

But in most cases, no one but the hard core fans are interested in the remixes, etc.  Most anyone just look for the original versions, usually found on compilations that most hard core fans aren't impressed with.

6 minutes ago, McDonna said:

But in most cases, no one but the hard core fans are interested in the remixes, etc.  Most anyone just look for the original versions, usually found on compilations that most hard core fans aren't impressed with.

It's true but this is the first time that I listen to Bedtime Stories and I'm SPECIALLY hooked on the vinyl or promo mixes lol 

Hoping we get all vinyl mixes on the upcoming Remember EP

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's true but this is the first time that I listen to Bedtime Stories and I'm SPECIALLY hooked on the vinyl or promo mixes lol 

Hoping we get all vinyl mixes on the upcoming Remember EP

I can understand. Bedtime Stories album is a very underrated album. There were a lot of great promo mixes coming from that era as well as some other 90's releases.  It's just I don't expect those "promo mixes" or edits will all make it on streaming/digital platforms. 

12 hours ago, MPowered said:

We've heard you the first time, Missy!

Once again, this thread is an anticipation thread for DIGITAL RE-ISSUES OF HER SINGLES CATALOGUE. Many of these had vinyl or promo only mixes included. Our theories are not entirely unfounded based on previous instances.

If you don’t care about that, please please please take yourself out of this thread instead of constantly shaming us for collecting or caring about these things. You are literally being extremely repetitive at this point. There is actually quite a large group of people on here that are collectors and many of us don’t have the money to buy rare and elusive promo releases or in-house reference CDs.

Having these OFFICIALLY released version that were only pressed on analogue and lossy sources (vinyl or cassette) in digital form (and available as download) is a dream come true for many of us. 

It's literally so so annoying for you to always come in here and rain on our parade. So what if we're disappointed occasionally? The anticipation and speculation is the most fun part anyway. I really don’t understand what your goal in this thread is other than to annoy us and make yourself look superior to us.

:clapp::clapp::clapp:

10 hours ago, McDonna said:

I can understand. Bedtime Stories album is a very underrated album. There were a lot of great promo mixes coming from that era as well as some other 90's releases.  It's just I don't expect those "promo mixes" or edits will all make it on streaming/digital platforms. 

See, if you were to just say that instead of "I'm ready for the meltdowns" or "Only hardcore fans care about it", it would be a different story.

But you literally keep shoving that completely biased and unfounded opinion down our throats and it’s very exhausting and kills our anticipation and excitement.

Judging by the ISRC Search thingy this appears to be the tracklist:

1. I'll Remember - Album Version (4:24) USWB10301212
  2. I'll Remember - Orbit Remix (mislabeled as Orbit Alternative Remix) (4:23) USWB10300409
  3. I'll Remember - Guerilla Beach Remix (6:21) USWB10300407
  4. Why's It So Hard - Live Version-from Girlie Show Video (5:12) USWB10300484

Biggest fuck-up since Borderline and I truly hope we can mobilize everyone to contact the people responsible to fix this release or re-upload it. They are clearly aware of the existence of the two missing mixes but are too dumb and incompetent to tag them correctly. Idiots.

21 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I just hope when it eventually comes to Open your Heart we get the proper single remix and they don’t try and pass the immaculate collection version as the single edit like they did with borderline 

My bet, at best we'll get:

"Open Your Heart" - 4:12

"Open Your Heart"  (7 Inch Remix) - 3:59

"Open Your Heart" (Extended Version) – 10:35

"Open Your Heart" (Dub) – 6:43

Guess I'll come back to this thread only when it's 10pm Wellington time of Mar 7 (and 14 too). Sorry @Would You Like To Try, your number one stan has now no patience to discuss whatever Rhino/Delebarre/Madonna herself will put up on Spotify and co.

Schöner, naturally that if I still had X would retweet you, but I guess Rhino only cares for fans who fangirl them and excuse them for their lameness like some guy who I used to defend here on Infinity but not surprisingly revealed himself a blossoming daisy at any sign of "I cannot stand what M is doing anymore."

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

2. I'll Remember - Orbit Remix (mislabeled as Orbit Alternative Remix) (4:23) USWB10300409

Biggest fuck-up since Borderline and I truly hope we can mobilize everyone to contact the people responsible to fix this release or re-upload it. They are clearly aware of the existence of the two missing mixes but are too dumb and incompetent to tag them correctly. Idiots.

Thats why I was worried!

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

On YouTube it seems to be only "the Girlie Show" instead of video so I still have hope

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I just hope when it eventually comes to Open your Heart we get the proper single remix and they don’t try and pass the immaculate collection version as the single edit like they did with borderline 

I doubt we are getting the vinyl mixes! On open your heart since it seems we are not getting them here,I don't understand because we got all on Bedtime Stories plus more and last year Love Profusion, plus this is a non album single that will not get reissued,I will definetely ask someone to pm this insider if we don't get the vinyl mixes and tell them to have some coherency between releases 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

My bet, at best we'll get:

"Open Your Heart" - 4:12

"Open Your Heart"  (7 Inch Remix) - 3:59

"Open Your Heart" (Extended Version) – 10:35

"Open Your Heart" (Dub) – 6:43

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Hopefully that would work great

Yes.  Seems more likely since most of these digital/streaming releases are targeting what was commercially released on physical Maxi Singles!  And personally, I wouldn't be bothered if they didn't include the 7 inch Remix.  :)

6 hours ago, MPowered said:

See, if you were to just say that instead of "I'm ready for the meltdowns" or "Only hardcore fans care about it", it would be a different story.

But you literally keep shoving that completely biased and unfounded opinion down our throats and it’s very exhausting and kills our anticipation and excitement.

Agreed. Tired of reading their essays all over this thread "they care nothing about." :dead:

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

The rest of the True Blue singles on streaming will really be such a serve. 

I just want those iconic single covers on streaming.

Also I hope this shit is wrapped up by xmas.

I totally agree.  I'm just surprised they haven't been updated once the 35th Anniversary was released on digital and streaming platforms.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW