MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

We already received so much great stuff from this campaign. It’s sad to see that there are so-called fans that are disappointed. One day there will be a forum for the true fans. Many on here are fans for these generic pop stars like Taylor Shit and Catty Scary.  

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

We already received so much great stuff from this campaign. It’s sad to see that there are so-called fans that are disappointed.

I'm not pleased with vinyl format releases. I personally feel excluded from that campaing because I don't use such outdated format and I won't spend money on another music player to play it. That's not fair that I can't have fun. 

47 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I'm not pleased with vinyl format releases. I personally feel excluded from that campaing because I don't use such outdated format and I won't spend money on another music player to play it. That's not fair that I can't have fun. 

But is that really true?  After all, people rip and upload these rare vinyls that aren't available digitally.  And at this point, she has very few rare vinyls that isn't already available digitally. 

For me, VInyl is like getting back to basics.  It's how I originally enjoyed her music and now I'm back doing it again.  I prefer something tangible. Digital and streaming is very convenient, but there's nothing like sitting back, sipping on a glass of wine and enjoying a good Madonna Vinyl.  :)

I kinda understand people's disappointment of Madonna's Interscope years. Everything was kinda artificial and calculated, from music, styling and even tours, but that was kinda obvious even with Hard Candy, like there's a slightly transition from era to era and industry standards as well. Madame X was kinda different, at least visually and musically (let's forget the auto-tune fiesta thru the songs). I personally enjoyed all the albums, I was late getting into Madame X era as my life was messy at that time and music was the last thing to care about. But I enjoyed the albums less or more overall.

I'm more excited revisiting old Eras than listening to another artificial album. I think it's about time to release an album more intimate and acoustic, we know she has that side as well and I want to discover the hidden aspect of it. 

18 hours ago, McDonna said:

But is that really true?  After all, people rip and upload these rare vinyls that aren't available digitally.  And at this point, she has very few rare vinyls that isn't already available digitally. 

For me, VInyl is like getting back to basics.  It's how I originally enjoyed her music and now I'm back doing it again.  I prefer something tangible. Digital and streaming is very convenient, but there's nothing like sitting back, sipping on a glass of wine and enjoying a good Madonna Vinyl.  :)

Ha ha I grew up listening to vinyls, and kind of love vinyl, but I never listen to vinyls anymore... the last vinyls I bought I did not even listen to once... so I personally stopped buying vinyl records...

Maybe because I do not drink wine :thinker:

1 minute ago, Anderledes said:

Ha ha I grew up listening to vinyls, and kind of love vinyl, but I never listen to vinyls anymore... the last vinyls I bought I did not even listen to once... so I personally stopped buying vinyl records...

Maybe because I do not drink wine :thinker:

You don't have to drink wine to enjoy a good vinyl! :kiss2:

9 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

will smith mib GIF

Let's rather forget any announcement has ever happened...

Yep, already forgotten 

Doesn't change the fact the deal is still going on. You can forget whatever, but Warner and Madonna will still work together to curate new projects and re-issues as well as update her digital catalog. It's far more than just the re-issues of the the landmark albums, everyone is clamoring for.

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Doesn't change the fact the deal is still going on. You can forget whatever, but Warner and Madonna will still work together to curate new projects and re-issues as well as update her digital catalog. It's far more than just the re-issues of the the landmark albums, everyone is clamoring for.

I have no idea what you are talking about :Madonna003:

If we ever get deluxe editions of her albums then I hope it´s not just vinyl. I always hated the format, the big sleeves are beautiful but I´m not a fan of the sound quality. But that´s just me! I love CDs and will continue to buy them. "Diamonds and Pearls" by Prince is also coming out soon, not exactly cheap, but comprehensive.

I guess, just like Prince, Warner will ignore some of her lesser known albums like her underrated masterpiece BEDTIME STORIES or I´M BREATHLESS. The 3 Prince albums that have been released in deluxe versions so far were his 3 most successful (1999, PURPLE RAIN, SIGN O´THE TIMES).

4 minutes ago, Daphne Du Maurier said:

If we ever get deluxe editions of her albums then I hope it´s not just vinyl. I always hated the format, the big sleeves are beautiful but I´m not a fan of the sound quality. But that´s just me! I love CDs and will continue to buy them. "Diamonds and Pearls" by Prince is also coming out soon, not exactly cheap, but comprehensive.

I guess, just like Prince, Warner will ignore some of her lesser known albums like her underrated masterpiece BEDTIME STORIES or I´M BREATHLESS. The 3 Prince albums that have been released in deluxe versions so far were his 3 most successful (1999, PURPLE RAIN, SIGN O´THE TIMES).

Diamons And Pearls Super Deluxe is coming next month (or november, can't remember). 

I honestly stand by the fact that the plans have changed. I think Warner’s have probably pressed her to include demos and unreleased stuff (which is what will sell these sets) and she has refused. We know how she feels about demos and unreleased tracks. She has always said that she doesn’t want them out there.

“Super Deluxe” versions are a massive thing now. Everyone is doing it. 

1 hour ago, RyanUK said:

I’m waiting to see if this release is part of a wider deluxe release. Maybe more items will be announced over the next couple of days? I’ll be really let down if this is it though. 

I don't think so. Madonna announces these thingstwo-three months before release, so we can pre-order stuff.
We're still waiting for the Madame X Live to be released next week, and there's no way she'd release anything significant before the last thing has had its cycle.
I think it's too late for any reissues now, but maybe next year..?

#soon

55 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

I honestly stand by the fact that the plans have changed. I think Warner’s have probably pressed her to include demos and unreleased stuff (which is what will sell these sets) and she has refused. We know how she feels about demos and unreleased tracks. She has always said that she doesn’t want them out there.

“Super Deluxe” versions are a massive thing now. Everyone is doing it. 

I firmly believe that they'll come.  Warner wouldn't enter this deal without some juicy stuff to include in the reissues.
Madonna is on contract and can't change her mind now.

But like everything else when it comes to Madonna, it takes a looooong time for anything to happen...