Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

4 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Can we talk about this??

The Hung up remix is coming tomorrow 😍😍

486DAFFE-4C81-4E3E-8A93-EA2949744F5F.jpeg

Okay so if I understand this: At Noon ET tomorrow, if we are in the first 100 purchasers of a physical copy of the album we will get a 5 track promo CD. If we purchase a digital copy we get the new Hung Up remix that she sang during Pride 

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Okay so if I understand this: At Noon ET tomorrow, if we are in the first 100 purchasers of a physical copy of the album we will get a 5 track promo CD. If we purchase a digital copy we get the new Hung Up remix that she sang during Pride 

that blows for those of us who purchased the preorders the moment they went online ages ago.

57 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

that blows for those of us who purchased the preorders the moment they went online ages ago.

it occurred to me during the madame x era of multiple editions, how small her physical buying fanbase must actually be if we all buy so many multiples of the same title and she still doesn't get to number 1 :s

3 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

it occurred to me during the madame x era of multiple editions, how small her physical buying fanbase must actually be if we all buy so many multiples of the same title and she still doesn't get to number 1 :s

I actually agree with this sediment.  While her albums don't struggle that badly to get to #1 or top 5, but yeah, the way I kept hearing fans buying multiple copies of Madame X, I was surprised it didn't go #1 across the board and sell more copies.

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

Can we talk about this??

The Hung up remix is coming tomorrow 😍😍

486DAFFE-4C81-4E3E-8A93-EA2949744F5F.jpeg

I mean... the 5-track sampler seems a little useless since they already exist in the 50-track deluxe edition but hey, exclusive items are welcome. :D

And... FUCKING SHIT, THOSE WHO PREORDERED THE DIGITAL VERSION ARE SO LUCKY. :dead:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic