Jump to content

Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 5:30 AM, thegoldencalf said:

The listing is completely removed from Amazon. 
My Amazon order didn’t get removed but the product page doesn’t exist anymore 

Same here, so i cancelled it and ordered it from

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?SCat=0&Search=madonna+rebel+heart+tour+vinyl&sft=1&sa=hist

FNAC France, and way cheaper than from the Amazon US website, and coming from France to Spain i won't have to pay more taxes when i get it, and it'll be faster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Frank said:

Same here, so i cancelled it and ordered it from

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?SCat=0&Search=madonna+rebel+heart+tour+vinyl&sft=1&sa=hist

FNAC France, and way cheaper than from the Amazon US website, and coming from France to Spain i won't have to pay more taxes when i get it, and it'll be faster.

Thank you very much, I just ordered from FNAC and cancelled it on Amazon Us. 

Edited by Marcell976
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Frank said:

Same here, so i cancelled it and ordered it from

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?SCat=0&Search=madonna+rebel+heart+tour+vinyl&sft=1&sa=hist

FNAC France, and way cheaper than from the Amazon US website, and coming from France to Spain i won't have to pay more taxes when i get it, and it'll be faster.

Thanks for sharing, just did the same! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Same here, so i cancelled it and ordered it from

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?SCat=0&Search=madonna+rebel+heart+tour+vinyl&sft=1&sa=hist

FNAC France, and way cheaper than from the Amazon US website, and coming from France to Spain i won't have to pay more taxes when i get it, and it'll be faster.

Yay!! Thanks for sharing!! We don't have to pay taxes from France/European Union? Only "overseas"? :hearteyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, subversive said:

Yay!! Thanks for sharing!! We don't have to pay taxes from France/European Union? Only "overseas"? :hearteyes:

Is there a way to purchase a gift card on FNAC? I want to order the Vinyl but don't want to worry about being charged in September. I want to be charged now and pay for the Vinyl now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 7:45 PM, DontTemptMe26 said:

Is there a way to purchase a gift card on FNAC? I want to order the Vinyl but don't want to worry about being charged in September. I want to be charged now and pay for the Vinyl now. 

If you pay with PayPal and you are charged right away. If they have a PayPal option 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...