MDNA Tour unfiltered footage

thegoldencalf

24 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes. Another topic about this lol. 
I came across this video showing some of the footage before it was color graded. And it looks absolutely spectacular. What are the chances we’re gonna get a re-release that looks like this?

If I’m not mistaken, isn’t this GoPro footage that the crane rental company attached to their equipment for their own personal reference?

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes. Another topic about this lol. 
I came across this video showing some of the footage before it was color graded. And it looks absolutely spectacular. What are the chances we’re gonna get a re-release that looks like this?

I doubt we’ll ever get a re-release of this epic show. I fkn hate the route she has chosen to take as far as post production of her shows goes. 

9 hours ago, deathproof said:

If I’m not mistaken, isn’t this GoPro footage that the crane rental company attached to their equipment for their own personal reference?

Yes. You're right. It's just Gopro footage. Yon can find another clip on youtube.

Maybe some of the people she worked with kept the raw footage and and it could leak some day like he RIT from Lisbon did but doubt will every be anything official . The editing of the last three tours made them so hard to watch and feel like you are watching a live show

21 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Maybe some of the people she worked with kept the raw footage and and it could leak some day like he RIT from Lisbon did but doubt will every be anything official . The editing of the last three tours made them so hard to watch and feel like you are watching a live show

Even if it leaked, it wouldn't leak in HD

I agree that the original lighting of the show looks so much better. It's the problem with the digital world really. We are so used to make changes in post production, and the options are endless to adjust any tiny thing you're not happy with. But in the process you create something so far from your original goal. I have accepted that we lost both MDNA and RH to this lol. That said I am absolutely no fan of these crane shots at all, they seem to follow her on her back a lot and the stage and audience is shot from such a weird POV we even understand less of what's going on than in M's frantic edit.