Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

On 10/12/2022 at 8:45 PM, diegolcl said:

:OML::OML::OML::OML::OML::OML:

They just did a song together, relax. Jesus...

Excuse me but rumors about a possible romance between Madonna and Tokischa circulated through several media outlets, especially in Latin America. Even Tokischa herself slipped that possibility when she was interviewed on various TV shows. They went out together to every social event and kissed in public.

That you have not found out is another matter but this was not a simple collaboration like the previous ones, as you want to imply, since for Hung Up 2022 an entire advertising strategy had to be put together and additionally the creation of a new alter ego (the self-destructive madonna) was needed to attract the attention of the media and the public and happily, seeing the figures and the repercussion achieved, the objective was achieved. Unfortunately the cost of all this was losing some fans who did not like this new Madonna at all but fortunately they will end up being quickly replaceable.

42 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Excuse me but rumors about a possible romance between Madonna and Tokischa circulated through several media outlets, especially in Latin America. Even Tokischa herself slipped that possibility when she was interviewed on various TV shows. They went out together to every social event and kissed in public.

That you have not found out is another matter but this was not a simple collaboration like the previous ones, as you want to imply, since for Hung Up 2022 an entire advertising strategy had to be put together and additionally the creation of a new alter ego (the self-destructive madonna) was needed to attract the attention of the media and the public and happily, seeing the figures and the repercussion achieved, the objective was achieved. Unfortunately the cost of all this was losing some fans who did not like this new Madonna at all but fortunately they will end up being quickly replaceable.

Please log out and get help. XX

46 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Give it a rest sweetie

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

On 10/8/2022 at 8:22 PM, Pootz333 said:

I agree with everything you said here. Except I don't find them to be judging her. Just observing and trying to make sense of things respectfully, but also without the Stan goggles.

Some people here obviously aren't extremists, but there are plenty that are.  There have been loads of comments exactly like @Simonsaysmentions, saying how she's destroying her legacy or how terrible her looks and performances are, or how the reissue series is a failure, blah blah blah.  You don't have to agree with everything she does, and it's a good thing to be discerning as a fan, but there is no shortage of comments on here that pass beyond judgement and well into cruelty.

39 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

Some people here obviously aren't extremists, but there are plenty that are.  There have been loads of comments exactly like @Simonsaysmentions, saying how she's destroying her legacy or how terrible her looks and performances are, or how the reissue series is a failure, blah blah blah.  You don't have to agree with everything she does, and it's a good thing to be discerning as a fan, but there is no shortage of comments on here that pass beyond judgement and well into cruelty.

I get where you are coming from. I'm clocking both extremes. I am not a fan of the "she's destroyed everything!!!!" crowd. But I'm not with the Liz Rosenberg cosplay either. She said NOBODY knows me. Simon has no problem sitting on here day and night and throwing worse insults at people who have a different, not even extreme, opinion. They wanna be the hall monitor? Work. But don't gag and play victim with your block list when the people you quote round the clock eloquently get you together. The particular user I was referring to was well thought out and balanced. But even a little of that balance sends certain users (and their multiple accounts 😉) into a spiral of insults. M doesn't care what we think right? So why be a guard dog for someone who you don't know and doesn't care what you think?

• RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic