Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

I just came here to post about it too !!!! Wowwww a new video with a real brand new look and hair color !!! and shot in the streets with a real vibe !!!! Can't beleive it ! I admit i wasn't impressed by the song but after seeing the pics and clips from the video shoot that one will sure grow on me like a rocket !!! That is so refreshing !!!! I really can't wait to see the video !!!! 

Just now, TonyMontana said:

I just came here to post about it too !!!! Wowwww a new video with a real brand new look and hair color !!! and shot in the streets with a real vibe !!!! Can't beleive it ! I admit i wasn't impressed by the song but after seeing the pics and clips from the video shoot that one will sure grow on me like a rocket !!! That is so refreshing !!!! I really can't wait to see the video !!!! 

I haven't heard the remix yet even though it leaked. :seeno:

But judging from the video, it looks like it's gonna be a wild ride. :D

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video
  • RUADJAI featured this topic

Can't wait to see Queen Madonna and Tokischa in this video!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😏😏🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pretty Madonna

42 minutes ago, MadameX said:

oh.. so this mean Frozen sick sick very sick sick sick remix era finally over...then hung up toki toki toki toki toki tokicha remix era has begun? wow....

I mean, it has begun since the giving of the digital download of the remix to those who pre-ordered the FEL digital deluxe album on the release week. :D