The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Just now, Pedro Beltran said:

She doesn’t give a fuck about you or anyone for the case, a simple cancellation or rescheduling of the first dates would have been enough if that was the case…

I’m really sorry for you to have three tickets for someone I don’t care or trust enough in. 

Swear to God those comments only make me laugh, I love her, I don't own her OC, it doesnt mean I cant be mad about a fake statement for fake heatlh issues BEFORE touyr kicks off, this is soooooo Madonna.

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She's human. And she can get ill like you and anyone else.

If you choose to believe it's all a lie well, it's up to you. Hope that never happens to you and people think you're pretending you're sick to not going to work.

Thank God i'm not a public figure with millions of fans.

Wow, I can't believe what I just read from that one member, assuming she's "faking" and she's home "fine".  Wow!  A bacteria infection just happens. It doesn't give you any advance warning!  It doesn't care what you have planned or who you are.  @Prayer, I give you kudos for even engaging in that nonsense. 

Wow, just wow!  :eyesroll:

I like to add, I can barely afford one ticket and I know some aren't able to attend even one show for either financial reasons or she's not playing in their country, etc.  Yet, it's insulting to read someone who has three tickets, only to rant and rave and assume she's faking this.  Then only to turn around and laugh at others who try to make sense of what they are saying. How disrespectful is that?  

I know we are emotional over this, but there is no reason for such disrespect especially at this early stage.  I'd expect this sort of behavior on Twitter and other outside sources, but why should we justify it here, because it's being done elsewhere? 

I'd gladly give up my ONLY show if that meant, Madonna needed time to recover and get healthy again.  

2 hours ago, vesalii said:

fake statement for fake heatlh issues

This is... a jarring statement to make in a community like this... I'm just saying. ICU screams scary shit. Fake or not, I hope you reflect on this comment the day we have to actually deal and cope with losing her for good. How sad for you.

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

This is... a jarring statement to make in a community like this... I'm just saying. ICU screams scary shit. Fake or not, I hope you reflect on this comment the day we have to actually deal and cope with losing her for good. How sad for you.

Yeah you’re saying that from the same unknown point, believe it or not, but suspicious.

1 minute ago, vesalii said:

Yeah you’re saying that from the same unknown point, believe it or not, but suspicious.

That isn't the point though. We don't know her, or if this is "fake" or not.. But it's bad taste to laugh at health issues. Not cute at all, even if we don't know the full story. Associating M and being sick doesn't sit well with... well, most of us. So please from the bottom of my heart, be nice.

4 hours ago, vesalii said:

I will I know, but again, why to start a tour if you can't tour. She's super strong, I'm not in negativity I swear to God but in's weird for you guys? These news before the tour? Really?

You can't fake an illness and require intensive treatment at a hospital for days that would require intubation. I say this as someone who's worked with COVID-19 patients when it first hit. 

Your conspiracies are just opinions and illogical ones, especially when she sold out dates when she first had tickets on sale that broke records for selling within minutes. Postponing doesn't mean cancelling. You're being reactive. Even if you got 3 tickets for different dates, it just means the dates are rescheduled and pushed back. They're not cancelled. You can choose not to go. It's on you if you bought 3 tickets. You didn't have to buy tickets to see her if you hated her. None of this is her fault. No one is saying she cannot tour. She's able to tour. She just needs to recover from her health to return. You're already venting about a show that hasn't started yet. Putting a pause doesn't mean stopping and cancelling. People get sick all the time. Is she supposed to be sick while on tour? Illness can happen anytime. She literally toured the Madame X Tour with hip/knee injuries last time before surgery. She also had COVID-19 when it first hit, and I can imagine that impacting her respiratory system long-term especially before she was vaccinated and before having this. It does sound like she had sepsis. It's really interesting to see how there's a lack of empathy from your part, yet you find some way to make this all about you. 

26 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

You can't fake an illness and require intensive treatment at a hospital for days that would require intubation. I say this as someone who's worked with COVID-19 patients when it first hit. 

Your conspiracies are just opinions and illogical ones, especially when she sold out dates when she first had tickets on sale that broke records for selling within minutes. Postponing doesn't mean cancelling. You're being reactive. Even if you got 3 tickets for different dates, it just means the dates are rescheduled and pushed back. They're not cancelled. You can choose not to go. It's on you if you bought 3 tickets. You didn't have to buy tickets to see her if you hated her. None of this is her fault. No one is saying she cannot tour. She's able to tour. She just needs to recover from her health to return. You're already venting about a show that hasn't started yet. Putting a pause doesn't mean stopping and cancelling. People get sick all the time. Is she supposed to be sick while on tour? Illness can happen anytime. She literally toured the Madame X Tour with hip/knee injuries last time before surgery. She also had COVID-19 when it first hit, and I can imagine that impacting her respiratory system long-term especially before she was vaccinated and before having this. It does sound like she had sepsis. It's really interesting to see how there's a lack of empathy from your part, yet you find some way to make this all about you. 

I genuinely can not believe people who call themselves "fans" are more worried about their tickets and trip plans than about Madonna's life and wellbeing. I have tickets for Houston and Mexico City so I'll likely be affected cause I already booked my flight for Houston but I couldn't care less. Of course it's a downer if I lose money over it but that's literally the least important thing now. Madonna needs to fully recover and even if the whole tour were to be cancelled for her to recover I wouldn't mind. Health will always come first. If it was another "technical difficulties" I'd be upset but in this case there's no reason. I send Madonna my best vibes and wishes. I hope she's in no danger now and can focus on her recovery. The tour and ALL OF US can wait. I just hope we get updates on her health, that's all I care about. I've always known I love this woman more than anything but today especially, I learned just how much she means to me when I saw that post. I felt like it was a close relative and I'm sure a lot of us felt the same. After all, we grew up with her, we came out thanks to her, she's been there for us all along. The least we can do is be there for her now that she needs us more than ever. Let's send our best energy towards her!

43 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

Exactly, it's insulting AF. My husband is a nurse and worked teeth and nail during the pandemic and it's offensive when people claimed COVID wasn't real and that hospitals were lying about cause of death when he was surrounded by it each and every day. This "fan" on here claiming she's faking her illness is an absolute disgrace. 

1 hour ago, Mden said:

I think some fans can’t handle the thought of her being sick and cope by focusing on cancellations and what not. There’s a thread Think Before You Post where it’s explained more clearly. We are different people with varying personalities, but I think we all are worried sick right now. 

Agree 

12 minutes ago, rga98 said:

I bet you don't believe in COVID and you vote for Trump.

Again, even what you say or I say is mere speculation. For me is suspicious to explode internet with this news right before the tour kicks off,  usual business, some dates from the tour are not sold out and she conviniently would cancel those or the tour isn’t ready, or whatever. I choose to believe that. And no I’m not a Trumper I’m from Mexico and yeah I got vaxxed and I don’t believe in COVID I Know from fact that exists cuz I’ve been sick from it, so 🤷🏽‍♂️

8 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Again, even what you say or I say is mere speculation. For me is suspicious to explode internet with this news right before the tour kicks off,  usual business, some dates from the tour are not sold out and she conviniently would cancel those or the tour isn’t ready, or whatever. I choose to believe that. And no I’m not a Trumper I’m from Mexico and yeah I got vaxxed and I don’t believe in COVID I Know from fact that exists cuz I’ve been sick from it, so 🤷🏽‍♂️

Aside from some January US dates, the whole tour is sold out so I don't think that would even be a reason to put on a hoax like the one you describe. However, there's nothing I want more than for you to be right. In these cases, I'd love to be wrong and have nothing to worry about but I am worried, and very. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic